The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Someone help me out!!!!!!!??

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TheRealDeal

Someone help me out!!!!!!!??

Aight guys lastnight my neighbor came over to help me with a new battery for my car. The dumbass swicthed the terminals then blowing one of my fuses. Now the fuse that he blew is the 120A. I am wondering if this is why my headlights, stereo and alarm are nto working?

esco_2003

man o man

Thats and automatic ass neighbor or not

TheRealDeal
    Okay that didn't answer my question!

Yes, if he blew that fusible link (It's not really a fuse) That's why it's not working. Actually, nothing should be working if that is blown. They carry them at most major auto parts stores for about $25 or so. Sometimes it's hard to see if it's blown, so I'd be sure and check it with a meter before you buy something you dont need.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

whoa there chip. 25 dollars for a fusible link? i was supposed to pay 15 dollars for mine at the dealer. autozone carried them for 3-4 dollars. the one i got for the dealer looked like better quality.

but yea chip is right sometimes its hard to see if its blown even if its in broad daylight. i suggest bringing a flashlight. when i blew mine, i had a hairline break in the fusible link.

but yea about the radio alarm etc etc. i say fix that blown fusible link and go from there. if your radio requiers you to enter in a security code have that handy too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Sorry, that was supposed to be $2-5. My bad. Fingers weren't working properly. Jameson musta been kicking in...
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.