The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: whats that

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Faction

whats that

whats that howling sound while driving fast?

TWISTED II
    hmmm, could be road noise from tires, rpm's gettin high in 3rd gear. describe more in detail.

Faction
    its like the sound of a ghost, howling sound, not wind but soudns like a long whooooooooo

tires?

intake?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TWISTED II
    well, its either a ghost or road noise, lol. or a little voice in your head trying to say "slow the hell down." :laughing: how fast are you going when you hear it?

Faction
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>well, its either a ghost or road noise, lol. Â*or a little voice in your head trying to say "slow the hell down." Â*:laughing: Â*how fast are you going when you hear it?</div>

about 40

escoson
    make sure all the windows are up completely unless you will hear a sound like that

Faction
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'>make sure all the windows are up completely unless you will hear a sound like that</div>

its all closed

Potr
    i get something like that to but only above 60.. its not the windows or anything like that cause when you pull the top of the door in a little it goes away so i think it has to do with the weather stripping....

Zander
    my galant does that to, on mine I do belive that it is the wheel bearings