The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Millennium Edition?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Charlemaygne

Millennium Edition?

Just bought a 2000 Galant ES a month ago. it came with spoiler, sunroof, leather (embroidered with 2000/Millennium Edtion). Also had stickers all over it saying '2000 Millennium Edtion'. Is this a numbered car? Is this a promotion Mitsubishi ran or is it just something a dealer decided to do to it? I've checked Mitsubishi (online) and can't find any information about it. Just interested in finding out. Thanks.

Its something that dealers do to sell cars and make room for new cars. They dress the older models up and make them appear to be something totally new. Prime example would be the dealership by me that took a whole bunch of 2000 ES V6 Galants put some corny Amercian racing rims and nice leather seats that say Galant Extreme and had signs saying the Galant Extreme is now available and people were snatching them up like hot cakes.

The Galant Extreme!!! Its not just a Galant its Extreme!!!!

The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

SilverKnight
    Sh!t if i were you i would just hold my head up high and say im special i have a 2000 millennium edition galant J/K. but hey if i got a good price id go with it.

Welcome to the boards Char...

Hey do me a favor, please check with your dealer and see if they sell the "Millenium Edition" package through their parts department and how much it costs. Might be something unique for my 2kGTZ here. I haven't seen any dealers around me do anything like that or the "extreme" package, but around here, Galants are becoming as common as Civics lately. So getting them off the dealers lots is pretty easy.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

escoson
    by me they throw complete body kits on them, graphics, spoilers, lower them and put rims. they also charge $10,000.00 for that package. for example: they had a 02 ES i4 for $28,900.00. just because it was kitted and all that.

DMCF1978
    I have seen your car and I would take those nasty stickers off....

Charlemaygne
    Get matching rims before you talk to me DMCF! Hahahaha.

NightHawkTL
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'>by me they throw complete body kits on them, graphics, spoilers, lower them and put rims. they also charge $10,000.00 for that package. for example: they had a 02 ES i4 for $28,900.00. just because it was kitted and all that.</div>

oh that silver one with the graphics on the side that was sitting there for like 8 months before someone bought it? $29g? my GTZ wasn't even that much and I got it from the same dealer... I remember that G was there before the Evo's came in

Censee

Re: Millennium Edition?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Charlemaygne)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just bought a 2000 Galant ES a month ago. Â*it came with spoiler, sunroof, leather (embroidered with 2000/Millennium Edtion). Â*Also had stickers all over it saying '2000 Millennium Edtion'. Â*Is this a numbered car? Â*Is this a promotion Mitsubishi ran or is it just something a dealer decided to do to it? Â*I've checked Mitsubishi (online) and can't find any information about it. Â*Just interested in finding out. Â*Thanks.</div> if i were u i would take it back and tell them to spell "Edition" right........"edtion" is not a word..

Charlemaygne
    Thanks for correcting my typographical errors Censee. If I were you I would capitalize my sentences at the beginning though before you start throwing stones. That's proper punctuation. Is this a Galant Message Board or an English Class?