The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Drifting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    I only lose control of the back end when there’s snow on the ground that way the front wheels pull the rear back into place. I hate replacing my tiers .
    Home sweet Home

funny subject

funny u guys were talkn bout reverse slides and such today i did a few reverse 180 and some close 2 360s, I felt like james bond exept i didnt throw it into drive i didnt want to kill my car. I think im done doing them tho it cant be good for your car, but still its fun as hell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evofreak7)</div><div class='quotemain'>I only lose control of the back end when there’s snow on the ground that way the front wheels pull the rear back into place. Â*I hate replacing my tiers Â*:D .</div>

No kidding. This drifting thing seems to be the "new thing," but crap, when you live in a snow/winter state you slide corners for shits and giggles all of the time as wee lads. And yes, I know the difference of the drifting that's going out there today compared to what I'm talking about.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

DETHTOLL
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>hahahahahaha....i used to drift in my 7g...nuthin like my silvia tho...damn i miss japan </div>

I miss japan too, but I had a Honda Today, not much drifting going on there I'm afraid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12