The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BR8KNNEX???

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    NYchulo3

BR8KNNEX???

Aight, I am a 7g owner, and I was chasing the black 8g down rt 347 out in LI tonite. Car was pretty tight too! The license plate was BR8KNNEX or something like that. Are you on here? Just a bit curious to see if it was a TGC member...

yup he is a member
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Tiptronic
    yes he is on here, but from what i know, his car was totalled or he sold it or something like that. anyway, he bout another galant, and is supposed to be in the process of recreating his beauty. not sure what color he bought, and he hasnt been on in a while, but yes, he's a member

KNJGalant2002
    If I remember his last post. He bought a black 2003 Galant. He said he got a really good deal on it and couldn't turn it down.

yea he mem here,, he had 99 really nice hooked up black galant,, now he has 2003 black galant....

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

mass
    i talked to him like last mnth....he said he was gonna b in boston,ma at the expo center with his car for a show on the 28th....im gonna b there hope his car will b done by then....

NYchulo3
    Great thanks alot. He definitely looked like he should be a member. I don't recall ever seeing him at any of the NYC meets, that is why I wasn't sure. But yeah, his new G-ride is definitely coming along nicely!

I hope he has plans on getting his new galant looking as nice as his old one did.
    Love,
    Matt

Yeah his old one was pretty nice, looked good at shows
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.