The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what u think?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

what u think?

i got the opportunity to buy the stock spoiler for my car tomrow for 100 bucks... itll be painted red so itll just need new paint... now the ? is.. should i do it?!?! i have pics of my ride on the members rides posts so check it out.. u guys think i should get it?!?!! im also comin in wit the jdm roof spoiler so once i get that: thatll get painted, mirrors painted, spoiler IF I GET IT painted.. what u guys think?!?!
    Diego

It's really up to you, but out of all the spoilers to get out there, I think the factory one looks the best on a Galant, especially if you don't have a body kit.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    If thats what you like, then do your thing bro..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    If thats what you like, then do your thing bro..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

im just scared that im gonna miss my look wit no spoiler now :oops: since my car looks IMO good w/o it but i dunno if itll actually look BETTER wit it... and this is a prety good offer.. 100 bucks for the spoiler is pretty good.... anywho let me know!
    Diego