The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: handbrake

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    ReVolt

handbrake

NEW STUFF FROM REACTIVE HANDBRAKE COVER , JUST GOT IT PUT ON TODAY.....COME WITH BOOT AND HANDEL.....THIS IS A PROTO TYPE........10 UNIT IN BACK AND 10 UNIT IN GRAY WILL BE COMING IN SOON ... WILL BE UNDER $40 .. http://www.autotoys.com/New_Tech/DIY_2000/...oot_ractive.htm
    http://store.autotoys.com/cgi-bin/wfp53024...t/RACTIVETKB501

Good looking. I put in my order right away.
    That will go nicely with the interior.
    Pearl White 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    Injen Race Division CAI System
    Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
    Magnecor Ignition Wires
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Headlight Bulbs (H4)
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Fog Light Bulbs (893)
    Clear Corner Lights w/ PIAA Xtreme White Bulbs (1157)
    Reverse Indiglo Gauges
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 MP3/CD Receiver
    Infinity Kappa 652.5i 6.75" Door Speakers
    Kicker K693 6x9 Rear Speakers
    Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Disc Brakes
    Axxis High Performance Brake Pads

Tiller
    that would look ok, if it didn't have that ugly Ractive badge on it...

GalantLadie
    i agree the only thing holding me back about ordering it is that ugly ass ractive badge

SILVERES
    is it only going to be on autotoys or will shops carry it also it looks hot is installing it easy or a pain

ReVolt
    IM PRETTY SURE OTHER SHOP THAT CARRY RACTIVE GOING TO HAVE IT TOO.....AND THE INSTALLATION IT NOT BAD AT ALL (u do not have to cut off the old boot , just slowly twis and pull the old boot off..) AND FOR THE RACTIVE SYMBOL U CAN REMOVE IT , IT IS SEW ON ,NOT GLUE ON...

No tan colored e-brake covers?

ReVolt
    JUST GRAY OR BLACK......NO TAN

did you have to have the brake lever on the up position in order to remove it?
    Pearl White 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    Injen Race Division CAI System
    Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
    Magnecor Ignition Wires
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Headlight Bulbs (H4)
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Fog Light Bulbs (893)
    Clear Corner Lights w/ PIAA Xtreme White Bulbs (1157)
    Reverse Indiglo Gauges
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 MP3/CD Receiver
    Infinity Kappa 652.5i 6.75" Door Speakers
    Kicker K693 6x9 Rear Speakers
    Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Disc Brakes
    Axxis High Performance Brake Pads

ReVolt
    TO REMOVE THE OLD HANDBRAKE BOOT, I HAD IT ON THE UP POSITION...JUST TWIS AND PULL (INSIDE OF THE OLD BOOT ON THE TOPSIDE WERE VERY LITTLE GLUE WAS USE, GUESS THIS PREVENTED THE BOOT FROM MOVING )...

CNascimento
    You wrote coming soon what are we thinking for a time line... If you order it now through Auto Toy pr can I go to a local dealer and get it from them?

ReVolt
    ONLY 2 UNIT WAS SENT TO AUTOTOYS...AUTOTOYS ORDER 20 UNIT.(10 IN BLACK AND 10 IN GRAY) WILL BE CONTACTING RACTIVE ON TUESDAY 9-17-02, TO GET ETA ON THE REST OF THE ORDERS......................

GOT SOME GOOD NEWS , THE OWNER OF AUTOTOYS HAD SPOKEN WITH THE PEOPLE FROM TYC ... WWW.ELEGANTEBYTYC.COM ...THE OWNER OF AUTOTOYS ASKED TYC TO MAKE SOME TAIL LAMP FOR THE 8G GALANT. I THINK TYC GOING TO MAKE IT (PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ME AGAN. THIS IF THEY DO NOT COME OUT WITH TAIL LAMP.) I ASK THE OWNER OF AUTOTOY ALMOST EVERYDAY BOUT IT..... I WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORM........

Some custom made tailights would be nice. Someone here had some pictures to choose from from the old board. Maybe you could start a Vote so you could tell the owner of how many of us are interested.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVolt
    GOT SOME GOOD NEWS , THE OWNER OF AUTOTOYS HAD SPOKEN WITH THE PEOPLE FROM TYC ... WWW.ELEGANTEBYTYC.COM ...THE OWNER OF AUTOTOYS ASKED TYC TO MAKE SOME TAIL LAMP FOR THE 8G GALANT. I THINK TYC GOING TO MAKE IT (PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ME AGAN. THIS IF THEY DO NOT COME OUT WITH TAIL LAMP.) I ASK THE OWNER OF AUTOTOY ALMOST EVERYDAY BOUT IT..... I WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORM........
    Well fellas I and a couple of the other members of the GA chapter of TGC.com actually spoke with some factory reps of ELEGANTEBYTYC.COM and they did say that they were planning to make some new tails for the 8G to come out in Jan or Feb. So keep your fingers crossed and maybe they weren't shooting us BS once again.