The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DSM SITE

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    jusblaze

DSM SITE

Roaming around in the early morning trying to decide what to do next and came a across this site which i am sure you all have seen but i was just curious as to what model would be best to use to upgrade my 7g http://www.dsmtuners.com/parts/default.php?cPath=86.

tell me what i can do [/url]

Those are eclipse parts. Many of them will work, but it is easier to use the parts made for the Galant. Since I am guessing you are stock now, I would advise you to go with the standard mods...intake, exhaust, wheels, suspension...
    If you are really wanting to go hardcore, you could look into an engine swap with the 4g63 from an eclipse.
    Either way, best of luck and be sure to use the search button alot!

Search
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Upgrade to a turbo kit. Use the 14b and the rest of the parts off a stock turbo 2g then start here.
    7g for life!

jusblaze
    Seth i only have the sohc, and over 100,000 miles on my green goblin, and my performance mechanic rather me not go turbo, and just do cams, msd ignition, and find a header and just leave it like that. He said he would have to rebuild the enginge, and then i could go turbo, but if he rebuilds my enginge it would be sick with or without turbo.

Experienced TGC Member
    u only have 1 cam, msd isnt gona do much of anything for you, and unless you had some crazy port job i wouldnt expect to make huge gains in hp.

Im not saying its not possible to make some big power gains with an NA SOHC, but it costs a lot more money. In the end its even cheaper to buy a whole 4g63t engine and drop that in.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

jusblaze
    I got that sick port job, so i think i will be okay with everything i have done, and hopefully everything will fit in. Let everyone know about it monday evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!