The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you pay a month for....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    MIKEYBKLYN

kemper

try getting a quote from kemper (www.kemper.com)
    i live in Brooklyn and we have some of the highest rates around and kemper gave me teh lowest one
    give em a try

Quote Originally Posted by KingUltra
    I pay $500 a year for Liability only . I'm 22, single, clean record.
    I'm in San Gabriel, CA .
    Of all the years you've been on TGC, I still don't know what type of car you have. What do you have? If you don't want anyone to know then just PM me.

Big H Killa
    I'm 21 and i only pay 170.00 a moth. And i juct recently had a car crash and totaled my car and I only had the car for 4 months so it all got payed for and it was my fault. On top of it all I'm one speeding ticket away from losing my license. But people with low insurance have better credit then driving record. People with bad credits make more claims on there insurance so those people with bad credit have higher insurance rates then the people with good credit. Plus if you have alot of people on one policy you're payments will actually be cheaper. I have progressive and I live in Florida.

delo
    I pay 120/month full coverage living in NYC. Thought it was good but now i dont know. Gotta move to a cheaper state like VA.

MrDomu
    Just remember the amount your mothly/yearly premium isn't all that matters. For axample, here in CT I could have gotten full coverage (including glass) for about $950/y but at the state required minimum of 20k/40k for collision and liability, but that isnt enough coverage in the event I cause a major accendent and the other persons medical bills go past 40k, I don't need my house sold to cover the extra amount nor do I wish to have my pay attached to cover the rest, so... Cheap insurance is just that, cheap, in the short term. You youngins driving around all crazy might cause a major accendent someday and then have your pay attached for many years or worse, your daddy (whos policy your under and probably paying for your insurance) might have to get a second job just to pay for the medical bills you created. But at anyrate....I'm 33, male, 109/m thru AMICA, full coverage, including glass/tow, with well above the state minimum required. I'm not going to give the amount covered for because I know there are those who would like to cash in on that amount but I know I'll never have to pay a dime out of my pocket. Don't get me wrong, as little as 2 years ago I did have CT state minimum of 20k/40k because I was in a major finacial bind and I drove real carfull. I thought I would just point out some realalities for you that you will appreciate as you get older.

cdaw2001ES
    I pay about $900 per YEAR, for full coverage (250/500 deduct) and well above state min (250K limit) on my Galant, I'm over 30 with a perfect driving record. I also have 3 other cars, house, and business insurance all with the same company so I get a bit of a volume discount..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12