The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BOOST

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    You are here entirely tooo much!!

BOOST

Well i too have been bitten by the bug and want to go turbo now. I have a good rebuilt from the bottom up with stock parts like a year ago, all was good till my G got wrote off. But now i am thinking about swapping that engine into my new G.

My question is..What is the best setup to use on a stock 7G with A/T?
    I have like 3 trannies sitting in the garage so im not really worried about blowing it and i dont dog out my car like that either so i think i will be ok.
    Also, I am not looking to do a whole lot of rewiring.

Till then i will just be sitting around in this forum inputting all the knowledge i need to do this over the winter.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

brandon
    Best setup is going to vary depending on who you talk to, but your choices on a stock motor and tranny are generally going to be a T25, 14b, or 16g.

So long as you keep your max boost around 9psi, the motor and tranny should last you awhile, assuming you keep everything copasetic.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Cheapest would be a stock 1g setup. 14b with 450cc injectors. There isnt a whole lot of wiring needed, only the resistor pack. Or if you want more power the next step I would go would be with an evo3 16g.
    7g for life!