The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rust problem!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    a_shan83

rust problem!!!!!!!

i got rust on the underside of my g.....is that something to worrie about? should fix it? or would be a wast of money? :?

how bad is the rust? and where is it?

if its just surface rust, or even jsut just discoloration, you might want to just sand it off and hit it up with maybe some rubberized undercoating or something like that.

if its eating away at that car, definitely get it fixed.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

a_shan83
    its around the frame like area....ok u know how its flat down there right? but then theres those two area that looks like suport bars? one on the right and one on the left side? they run from the front to the back... i'm guessing because that part is lower....it easlier bangs on things as i'm driving....but its not that bad....but it is however eating away slowly....do u think it would be exspensive to have a body man redo the whole bottum side of my g? and at the same time recaot it with undercaot?

chauGTZ
    rust oleum makes this stuff called rust reformer that you brush on to rush spots and turns the rust black and it stops the rusting...but if you do this you should sand it all down first then do the reformer and then paint on top of it...you can buy the rubber stuff i think and paint it on underneath and it should protect it...hope that helps