The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Angel Eyes

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    ksdprasad

Angel Eyes

Any body tried putting Angel Eyes to 8G Galant ?

where??

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    for fog lights or in the headlights?

ksdprasad
    For Headlights

Blacktibs
    Guys I make them, I just need to post pics of the new setup I did custom for someone, now they are available. I put 4 rings in his headlights, two in each like a BMW, they came out pretty sick

youngcs
    what about 7g's

ksdprasad
    In ur site there is no links are working.
    Can u post some pictures of 4 rings in 8g galant and also tell us the price ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktibs
    Guys I make them, I just need to post pics of the new setup I did custom for someone, now they are available. I put 4 rings in his headlights, two in each like a BMW, they came out pretty sick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>Guys I make them, I just need to post pics of the new setup I did custom for someone, now they are available. Â*I put 4 rings in his headlights, two in each like a BMW, they came out pretty sick</div>

check your pm
    Mike

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>Guys I make them, I just need to post pics of the new setup I did custom for someone, now they are available. Â*I put 4 rings in his headlights, two in each like a BMW, they came out pretty sick</div>
    it was Hot_Boy689 on www.dsimports.com

I dont know if he has the same name here but you could search....
    I will see if I have a pic of them when I get home tonight..... BTW Blacktibs :arrow: Excellent Job

*edited: Blacktibs did them for Nopi Nationals 2004 this past September
    BTW -> they are real nice b/c they are Dual Colored (white or blue at the flick of a switch or two *

Yeah, blacktibshaloz did a great job and I'm workin on gettin him some more business now. I would refer him to anyone. I sent him some pics to put up but I'll take some more as soon as I get a chance.

Yeah, they toggle from white to blue, but what phases didnt mention is that I can have both of them on, so its a mixture of colors too. So there are actually 3 settings.

prices???

Blacktibs
    I just reopenned the store, and I'll be adding the galant to the site in the next couple days, ok. So go check my new thread.

Angel Eyes

Single color: 25 per ring

Dual color: 35 per ring

Set of 2 (1 for each headlight)
    or set of 4 (2 rings in each)

you tell me what setup you want and how many rings per headlight.

Now wiring, there are 3 different sets:

wiring 1: 5.00

wiring 2: 10.00

wiring 3: 20.00

set 1 wires the haloz right to the parking lights, so they are automatic whenever the parking lights and/or headlights are on.

set 2 come with wiring and a switch to run into the inside of the car to turn them on and off. (for dual color setup, this option comes with wiring set 1 for the 1st color as well as wires with a switch for the 2nd)

set 3 simply comes with wiring and two switches, one for each color)

2 rings single color

4 rings dual color (blue and white)

Blue

Blue/White

White

Here's my car, the tiburon, inside and out. I'll be offering tons of interior packages as well.

Hit me up email at [email protected] and check out the site http://www.haloz.biz

-Chris

Fiyaharms
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just reopenned the store, and I'll be adding the galant to the site in the next couple days, ok. Â*So go check my new thread......................-Chris</div>

Has this been done yet, what's the word?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fiyaharms)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just reopenned the store, and I'll be adding the galant to the site in the next couple days, ok. Â*So go check my new thread......................-Chris</div>

Has this been done yet, what's the word?</div>

ya let us know, im patiently waiting.