The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Black or Gold?????

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Black or Gold?????

ok, I'm ready to change the G (getting rid of the chromies), an after X-mas, X-mas present. But I can't decide, Black or Gold. I have the Patriot Red Pearl paint, should I get the Velox Zeta 5's in Gold and keep the factory paint, or should I get the Gloss Black w/Machine Lip and paint the G Titanium Silver?

Gold

Gloss Black w/Machine Lip
    Mike

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
    i would say the gold ones

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    wat u doin w. the chrome ones

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Get the black ones..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>wat u doin w. the chrome ones</div>

IDK yet, I was going to sell them, the front left and right were scratched up in my accident, and the style that I had they said they couldn't re-chrome them. Minor scratches, but noticeable up close. I'm selling them for $250 shipped at the most. If you want them, I'll take pics of the scratches so you can see what I'm talking about.
    Mike

Grenbogys
    if you had something black on your G, I would say the black ones. I don't think Gold, Silver, and Red work that well together.

xpldy
    gloss black

DONT GET GOLD WITH RED! that would look nasty IMO, i would say black or gunmetal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>DONT GET GOLD WITH RED! that would look nasty IMO</div>

Yeah, I was just thinking that. I think I'm going to paint the G black, and go with the gold Zeta 5 wheels to be different (haven't seen that many G's with gold wheels) Also gotta change that silver trim.
    Mike

i think the best color wheels for our color is black with silver lip or just silver. chrome is too much for our patriot red.

Censee
    i must be colorblind cuz that doesnt look gold to me,,doesnt even look bronze,,,but since im getting black wheels with polished lip,,, go for the black ones

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>i must be colorblind cuz that doesnt look gold to me,,doesnt even look bronze,,,but since im getting black wheels with polished lip,,, go for the black ones </div>

That pic doesn't really show it good, there's a pic in super street that shows them good. They call them gold on there website, in the mag, they called them Titanium Bronze, more bronze looking than gold.
    Mike