The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Erac1ng???

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    TGC Regular

Erac1ng???

Alright I ordered my kit last thursday... but haven't gotten an email from then confirming that they got the kit... but it says that my payment has been recieved... I've emailed them like a couple of says afterward, but got nothing back. Anyone know whats going on? :?

when is we gon be free????

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    how did you pay them? did you just paypal them the money? or did you call them?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    I emailed them about payments and then they said that they accept paypal... I'm not worried about getting it, I just want it before dec. :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'> I just want it before dec. Â*:cry:</div>

no way in hell

1994 Galant GS 5spd

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'> I just want it before dec. Â*:cry:</div>

no way in hell</div>

are you serious bro???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'> I just want it before dec. Â*:cry:</div>

no way in hell</div>

are you serious bro???</div>

you live on the east coast, they are "stationed" in SoCal, and it's a body kit, not something you box up and throw into a FedEx drop box. and on top of it all, they're assholes who take forever. i thought back in July "oh yeah, my car will be done by 2005, no problem!"

i got my car back 3 months later. and the amount of work it needs from damages they caused and side skirts being molded on is going to take forever.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Hah I got mine a week and a half after I payed. Guess they like me :lauging:
    7g for life!

8G_GTZ
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you're a dick seth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

steve

ey guys, just wondering, where would i send in my payment too. i lost that letter they sent a few weeks ago, so i need to info that was on the letter. im either sending a check or paypal, so can someone please tell me how to make the check "Payable to" ?
    Thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I would use paypal just in case. I sent mine via paypal and recieved the bumper a week and a half or so after payment. You do have to pay a little bit more with paypal due to paypals stupid tax, but their buyer protection is worth it. They have saved me numerous times on deadbeat sellers including on a $265 ACT Xact flywheel.
    7g for life!

Yeah, listen to Seth bro, use paypal (especially for this company). Their PP is [email protected]. You can go to their site and click the paypal link.
    http://www.erac1ng.com/
    Mike

TGC Regular
    :? Well it's been 2 weeks and I haven't even got an email confirmation that they've even got the money... I've emailed them twice and still nothing... I'll guess I'll have to wait and see what happens :x

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>:? Â*Well it's been 2 weeks and I haven't even got an email confirmation that they've even got the money... I've emailed them twice and still nothing... I'll guess I'll have to wait and see what happens :x</div>

only way to get in touch with these assholes is to constantly call jeremy's house over and over and demand some answers, then you might get close to getting somewhere

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Are you calling him or emailing him? If I email him (from AOL), he responds usually the next day, I emailed him just yesterday and he responded today. If I call him or email him from say yahoo, I gets nothing.
    Mike

well i emailed him i believe late last week, and he responded yesteday, telling me i can use certified USPS devilery and a money order, so im gonna do that as well as get a "Sign on recieved" thingy, lol. (i dont know what they are called) this way, who ever signs for it, cant say that they didnt recevie the money. but i'll most liekly send a check to Jeremy. Thanks again guyz.

TGC Regular
    well I finally got an email, so it's all good now.... kinda, lol... just hope this bitch comes in time :x