The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: which has it?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    8G_GTZ

which has it?

is it the LS model that has the rear folding seat? i want em.

steve

TGC Regular
    my 94 es had it...

when is we gon be free????

My 98 ES as them. You mean the seats that fold so have space to load 2x4 from the trunk to the inside of the car right? or is it something speacial?
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darkkend)</div><div class='quotemain'>My 98 ES as them. You mean the seats that fold so have space to load 2x4 from the trunk to the inside of the car right? or is it something speacial?</div>

That's exactly what he's talkin about.... actually now that I think about it, I want that, b/c my POS 7G S doesn't have em :x

8G_GTZ
    yeah, i want the ones in the rear for some reason out of no where. i guess i can't stand un bolting em all the time. i have a 95 S.

steve

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shogun7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, i want the ones in the rear for some reason out of no where. i guess i can't stand un bolting em all the time. i have a 95 S.

steve</div>

haha i hear ya bro... i'm stoppin by the junkyard tomorrow, if i see some I'll holla at you tomorrow

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    my 94 es folds the rear seat down, i leave it down all the time actually for the bass
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    My ES seats fold down. 8)

Oh, I have a Moon roof too that slides into the roof 8) 8) 8)
    7g for life!

its the ES's that carried them on the 94-98 models i believe. my ealry 97 has them as well. hey seth, is your G a late 97 or 98 model? that might be why you and maz have the sun roofs, and i DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: lol

8G_GTZ
    seth's is 98. i guess it's the ES then that has em. anyone who has em, i'll give $40...

steve

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>its the ES's that carried them on the 94-98 models i believe. my ealry 97 has them as well. hey seth, is your G a late 97 or 98 model? that might be why you and maz have the sun roofs, and i DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Â*lol</div>

The sun roof was an option, I have a 98 ES with an Aftermarket sun roof that tilts up and slides back, REDLANT97 has a 97 ES and has the factory sun roof(that slides into the roof) the fold down seats and factory 15' alloys when I got the 14' steelies with hubcaps.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>