The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cyber1 Kit-Lights-Rear-Sides

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Cyber1 Kit-Lights-Rear-Sides

Will the factory fog lights fit in this kit??
    I've seen very few with foglights in them and I'm wondering what has to be done to get some foglights in..

also

As for the Rear bumper CYBER 2.....how do you install the extra piece of the bumper after the bumper line??(2 sided tape?)

As For the side.cyber 1
    I've heard the doors had to be removed to install the sides correctly?? Is that true?

any info would be sweeet!
    (KIT IS ON IT'S WAY)Trying to find ANY info I can On this kit!
    www.bodykits.com <Thats where I'm getting the kit from

:arrow: BUMP... 8)

I can't answer your :?: 's but I would pm a member here Censee. He has that kit w/ fogs.
    Mike

JERSEY BOYS LOVE CALI GIRLS 2

you like that?

Censee
    the factory fog lights are too big to fit,u need somehwre arounf 3 1/2 fogs..it differs from bumper to bumper,,,my friend has the same bumper i have but he got his somehwre else,,and he barely could fit like 2 1/2 inch fogs,,,,,some companies make the size of the the fog light holes bigger or smaller...none will fit perfect but 3 1/2 is close.....no u dont have to take off ure doors to put on side skirts,,who the hell told u that lol!....??? if u have problems with the side skirts rubbing the door when u close it,,u might wanna loosen the door bolts enough to loosen the door a lil,then push the whole door and tilt it a lil upward,,then have someone tightened the bolts back up,thats what i did and it worked,,,as for the "rear bumper thing" ure talking about,,,,,,that bumper doesnt come in pieces,,its all 1 piece,,,so i wouldnt know what to say

Thanks alot Censee...I really do appreciate it!
    As for the Rear bumper...This is what I'm talkin about...

The original bumper ends at the yellow line...

How does the rest hold up?? does it go all the way to the edge of the fender so you can screw it on the inside of the fender???