The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2003 ES 2.4 suspension

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    remstone

2003 ES 2.4 suspension

My G only has 16k miles on it, Will adding KYB GR2 's front and back be enough to give it a more sporty ride, and improve the handling?

the gr2's are about 15% firmer than factory. so you will have a slightly better handling. if you are really setrious about your ride and handling, i'd suggest the agx. you can set them on a stiff setting for better handling and then when you got the family in the car set them on a softer setting for better ride quality.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Where is the best place to get AGX for our cars for the best deal? Are they the same as for 3rd gen eclipse? Which one is better for HRsprings (I'm thinking about getting those)? Will GR2 be fine if I don't want to tweek? How much are AGX if I decide to tune it myself?

Thanks

P.S. I have ES V6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>the gr2's are about 15% firmer than factory. so you will have a slightly better handling. if you are really setrious about your ride and handling, i'd suggest the agx. you can set them on a stiff setting for better handling and then when you got the family in the car set them on a softer setting for better ride quality.</div>

remstone

can't find AGX's for 99 or newer

I have a 2003 2.4l. I checked the KYB website and they do not list a part number for any AGX's for a 99 or new galant. Any suggestions

Re: can't find AGX's for 99 or newer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kamilw)</div><div class='quotemain'>Where is the best place to get AGX for our cars for the best deal? Â*Are they the same as for 3rd gen eclipse? Â*Which one is better for HRsprings (I'm thinking about getting those)? Â*Will GR2 be fine if I don't want to tweek? Â*How much are AGX if I decide to tune it myself?
    </div>

click here
    that link will that you to a thread on club 3g. ppsjessica is selling them for 335 shipped for the agx's. many of the members here have purchaed from her and have been happy.

if you want the gr2's get the ones for the galant they are slightly cheaper at $179.95 shipped.

as for running them with the HRsprings. well both of them will be suitable. the HR drop isn't too agressive so the gr2's should last a while. the HR springs drop less than 1.5" i believe so you can retain the full lifetime warranty of the gr2's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(remstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 2003 2.4l. Â*I checked the KYB website and they do not list a part number for any AGX's for a 99 or new galant. Â*Any suggestions</div>

if you are getting the agx's, you'll have to get the ones listed for the 2000+ eclipse.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Re: can't find AGX's for 99 or newer

Thanks pinoy..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kamilw)</div><div class='quotemain'>Where is the best place to get AGX for our cars for the best deal? Â*Are they the same as for 3rd gen eclipse? Â*Which one is better for HRsprings (I'm thinking about getting those)? Â*Will GR2 be fine if I don't want to tweek? Â*How much are AGX if I decide to tune it myself?
    </div>

click here
    that link will that you to a thread on club 3g. ppsjessica is selling them for 335 shipped for the agx's. many of the members here have purchaed from her and have been happy.

if you want the gr2's get the ones for the galant they are slightly cheaper at $179.95 shipped.

as for running them with the HRsprings. well both of them will be suitable. the HR drop isn't too agressive so the gr2's should last a while. the HR springs drop less than 1.5" i believe so you can retain the full lifetime warranty of the gr2's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(remstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 2003 2.4l. Â*I checked the KYB website and they do not list a part number for any AGX's for a 99 or new galant. Â*Any suggestions</div>

if you are getting the agx's, you'll have to get the ones listed for the 2000+ eclipse.</div>