The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ebay find: 7G manual transmission CHEAP

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

ebay find: 7G manual transmission CHEAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7947889995

for being so low miles (if he's not lying) it is COMPLETELY worth it. even if it had 100k miles, it's still really worth it. i would have bought it in a heartbeat......and i know a lot of you guys are itching to convert. ask him if he can include as many 5spd parts as possible too. i feel bad taking attention away from mindless's 5spd swap for sale and it's a much better offer, but i just thought i'd throw this up here.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Mindless

Re: ebay find: 7G manual transmission CHEAP

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    i feel bad taking attention away from mindless's 5spd swap for sale and it's a much better offer, but i just thought i'd throw this up here.
    No sweat dude.....I'm not asking much more for the swap than what that guy is asking for the tranny. No worries.

Besides I think it (my swap) is probably sold anyway.

Seth might want an extra tranny though.

Good deal though. I paid a little less than that for mine (I picked mine up though) and it alledgedly had 92k on it.

hmmm im thinkin of buying it... my tranny is soo messed up right now... i think pepboys was test driving my car when i left it there for a couple hours :cry: ... i wish it was more complete though....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Hey Im buying that haha!

Soooo Mindless how much are you selling your swap for?
    7g for life!

IT COMES WITH THE TRANNY MOUNT AND ELECT PLUGS. The lowest price I would be willing to take is the starting bid of 275.00. thanks, jon
    thats what he wrote me.

Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Hey Im buying that haha!

Soooo Mindless how much are you selling your swap for?
    If anyone is interested they can PM me. I have a buyer but they won't have the funds until Mid february.

All I'll say is that it's a very reasonable price considering how much I've got in it.