The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rear drums

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

rear drums

i know im a noob but i have yet another question... my car has discs in the front and drums in the back as you already know.... i want to do a drum to disc brake conversion for the back, first of all which manufacturer makes them? brembo, willwood? i would like a brembo kit tho.... if theirs no kits what type of fabrication and custom parts do i need to make? and i also want to upgrade to a six-piston caliper in the front with a rotor thats 10" or up what size rim should i use and is this possible?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    ok man i know its not my place to say anything cuz im a nOOb myself but u really need to do a search on this stuff. i need it n can up with enough info to figure stuff out. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...drum+conversion

check that link out man. as for the bigger rotors n everything, do a search on big brake kits. you will find lots of stuff out there. anyways how close to chicago are u? im in the city so hit me up if u are here any time soon.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4