The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DUBs On the Galant (Pictures)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    i thought the quarter panel is the outter part of the body, not the inside rear wheel well.... but i dont know, i could be wrong.

Nice Bling Bling! 8)

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    damn, dude took all that time jus to try to show u up... ahh TGC look what u do to folks
    Silly RABBIT " back and forth bitching over stupid shit is for kids "

so I ended it.
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

no, no ill intent or hard feelings at all. i actually love to b challenged. research and the ability to overwhelm with hard proof is what got me where i am today. i always enjoyed proving my professors wrong in business school. they ended up having to give me A's since they almost invariably could not withstand my arguments and my research skills. this attitude and ability carried over to my career after college and now i own my own international business and am pretty much retired. i didn't really write that up to show you up bro, it was more to see if i could support my assertions... and that was only about 5-10 minutes of research. being pushed hard for supporting documents, i probably could have filled 250 pages of text! just having a good conversation! :thumbsup:

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    no, no ill intent or hard feelings at all. i actually love to b challenged. research and the ability to overwhelm with hard proof is what got me where i am today. i always enjoyed proving my professors wrong in business school. they ended up having to give me A's since they almost invariably could not withstand my arguments and my research skills. this attitude and ability carried over to my career after college and now i own my own international business and am pretty much retired. i didn't really write that up to show you up bro, it was more to see if i could support my assertions... and that was only about 5-10 minutes of research. being pushed hard for supporting documents, i probably could have filled 250 pages of text! just having a good conversation! :thumbsup:
    Wait
    International business..wheres the lamborghini at in the back of your personal hotel?
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donovan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>no, no ill intent or hard feelings at all. Â*i actually love to b challenged. Â*research and the ability to overwhelm with hard proof is what got me where i am today. Â*i always enjoyed proving my professors wrong in business school. Â*they ended up having to give me A's since they almost invariably could not withstand my arguments and my research skills. Â*this attitude and ability carried over to my career after college and now i own my own international business and am pretty much retired. Â*i didn't really write that up to show you up bro, it was more to see if i could support my assertions... Â*and that was only about 5-10 minutes of research. Â*being pushed hard for supporting documents, i probably could have filled 250 pages of text! Â*just having a good conversation! Â*:thumbsup:</div>

Wait
    International business..wheres the lamborghini at in the back of your personal hotel? </div>

i've always wanted one of each but i'm not there yet (not w/o sacrificing the lifestyle i've become accustomed to); maybe in a few years. i am comfortable but not rich (by my standards). some of the properties i bought abroad should have appreciable equity in the short future; i may have a picture for you then.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donovan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>no, no ill intent or hard feelings at all. Â*i actually love to b challenged. Â*research and the ability to overwhelm with hard proof is what got me where i am today. Â*i always enjoyed proving my professors wrong in business school. Â*they ended up having to give me A's since they almost invariably could not withstand my arguments and my research skills. Â*this attitude and ability carried over to my career after college and now i own my own international business and am pretty much retired. Â*i didn't really write that up to show you up bro, it was more to see if i could support my assertions... Â*and that was only about 5-10 minutes of research. Â*being pushed hard for supporting documents, i probably could have filled 250 pages of text! Â*just having a good conversation! Â*:thumbsup:</div>

Wait
    International business..wheres the lamborghini at in the back of your personal hotel? </div>

i've always wanted one of each but i'm not there yet (not w/o sacrificing the lifestyle i've become accustomed to); maybe in a few years. i am comfortable but not rich (by my standards). some of the properties i bought abroad should have appreciable equity in the short future; i may have a picture for you then.</div>

Well good luck to you on that , and here in MARYLAND , You might want to buy some land in Ocean City , maryland. LOTS themselves are selliing for 1 mill , LOTS man.

OH btw..hell when you strike it "rich" in your personal mind , you can buy us all SDS and Turbo setups
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

not my style. cant race on those things. well you might be able to but you might have problems stopping. did you upgrade your brake system? When dealing with dubs that's always a smart investment
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

spartus
    I havent upgraded them yet but thinking about it for the near future. Does anyone know where I can get a differnt grill ? I am having a hard time finding any.

:-)

Nice wheels spart.. hehe just my style...... What you gonna do next :-)... maybe get your rotors painted man it will bring out the whells more.... trust me.....
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Blizz
    Its your car if thats what you wanted to do to it is your business your driving it not them do listen to the haters. I think its hot

TGC Regular
    Hey you noticed that also ,
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

spartus
    Anyone know if there are any aftermarket grills that look good on a galant? If soo where would I find them I cant find shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spartus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone know if there are any aftermarket grills that look good on a Â*galant? If soo where would I find them I cant find shit.</div>

unless you want to swap your USDM headlights w/ the JDM/world version, you don't really have too many options (since JDM grills are narrowerr than the US version and will leave gaps); there a bunch of grills for the JDM version of our car. what a lot of members have done is cut the teeth out of the USDM grill and put mesh behind where the new large holes are left. it would look more like a JDM grill and much better than stock IMO. here is a USDM grill modded in the manner i described:

haha! this picture must b at least 4 years old! i hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting a pic of his ride in the pre-kit days!

here is another thread w/ pictures of JDM grills:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=37385

spartus
    That looks really good though I do not think I wanna do any cuting. I wish I had the balls to do somthing like that it looks hot.

spartus
    Just updated my cardomain site you guys should check it out and tell me what you think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12