The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Headlights w/ Blue Tint -Ebay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pLUGSNEt)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you want visual on road at nite... stick with stock or go silverstar, piaa, something with some real output</div>

i agree

spartus
    I had the Nokya for a year and I loved them untill they ended up frying my harness. It seriously look like it started on fire it was scary. So when I started talking to people about it they told me that it has happen to them alot lol.. Why didnt anyone tell me about this. It wasnt that big of a deal to fix I just went to auto zone and got some aftermarket ones, but has anyone else had this problem? Cus I really miss them but dont wanna keep replacing the harness.

if you replace the harness with a heavy duty harness. i built one for my friend for like 3 bucks plus parts i had laying around. but yea if you replace the harness with a heavy duty one, you can run higher wattage bulbs.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

spartus
    Yeah as much as I like them I think I am just going to go with some clean looking silverstars or how ever you spell it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12