The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So has anyone installed CryO2?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

So has anyone installed CryO2?

I'm planning to purchase one and since my work place has a refill station it just might be worth it. Going to connect it to my air intake. Has anyone have one?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    if it's going to go inside your intake, it'll be more of a restriction than a help. anything that blocks airflow is just a drain. if it wraps around i guess it'd be worth it. how much power are they "proven" for again?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member
    Its probably not worth it if your not FI. Though if you were FI, I'm sure it would help to lower the charge temp.

i would be worried about putting co2 near the intake at all if it gets sucked into the engine it can cause a big loss of power co2 isnt like n2o, n2o aids burning co2 puts out fires lol. They have a product that is like a sealed bulb and has co2 that runs through it... it replaces a part of the intake so the air that passes the bulb gets cooled down but i dont know how well it works
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports