The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guage Lights ( Lightbulbs )

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Guage Lights ( Lightbulbs )

Hey Guys.....
    I changed my guage lights a long asss time ago, well they are red and did match my stereo I had in my car, but that POS broke and now I got a new one ...(yeahhhh baby) Well I been laggin on changing the lights to match, maybe because I dont know a good place to buy some lights.......

The ones I have now I bought online! I wish I knew the site ! Theyre great ... theyre bright and they are not bright in some places and dark in other parts like some I bought at Kragens....plus those were kinda dull looking!

I am looking for some bright bluish maybe a little purple tint ones! It has bright blue lights but they kinda have that purpleish tint to em at nite when its all lit up !
    Who know a good site to buy these bulbs ?

---->>> There is what my stereo looks like !

[i][b]<span style='color:violet'>"Im in the building and im feeling like yeeeeee"</span>

http://www.superbrightleds.com

or

http://www.autolumination.com

I've ordered from both, but the first one is cheaper.

Hey what is the bulb size also ? I have it ....... but not on me !!! (ya kno just incase I wanna order some )

[i][b]<span style='color:violet'>"Im in the building and im feeling like yeeeeee"</span>

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Thank you ! Thank you !

Also .... if any of you have pics of your guage lights .... please show me ........ I hate how the ones I first bought looked dull and didnt shine all over ... they had dark spots !

Ok ok ! another question ......... there are 5 bulbs right ??? i know it was an odd number, but i cant remember ! also does anyone have this ones ? Supposedly they project light on the sides ........... so hopefully it will be bright !!!!

i am going to get blue tho !

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yea 5 bulbs..

if u searched for cluster bulb or gauge bulb a lot of posts will come up on taking out old, putting in new, but it sounds like u kno how already

Yup ive done it over and over again ! I am really picky on the finished look !!! So that made me change them a couple times !

here are the pics of my guages

thats the 1st set I had of ac technic el reverse guages

and those are the s7 guages that I currently have
    both sets of guages I took the bulbs out from behind the needles so they wouldnt overcast a glow and also cause they didnt look right with the orange needles no matter what color bulb I put behind them.
    edit: the 1st set of guages I had red bulbs behind the needles and then took them out after a while

I also have the same radio cept for the older version
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Id like mine to be bright like that ..............

I have silver needles... I wonder how it will look, I am sooo sick of the red ones I have right now !

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i need some S7's bad. Especially after i install the S7 voltmeter and A/f gauge.

and must u use so many !!! points ?? :!: :!: ?? :!: ?? :!: :!: :!: ??

Here's when I had the S7s and the autolumination blue LEDs:

I still have em if you want to buy them - I'll get a pic of the actual bulbs later tonight.

i like the normal gauges. I was considering the reverse ones , but I changed my mind. I want a silver 'bezel' (i think that is what it is called) if you know where i can find myself one of those that would be nice .... but i wanna change all of my trim peices instead of the fakie wood grain !

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Ew ok I dont know what I was thinking ... Ill pass on that ... well the silver atleast ! im not a fan of it ! I like the Carbon Fiber ! I really do! So what about all the wood grain trim peices? where can I find matching CF peices or someone who will redo mine ? It matches my car alarm remote(alll color co-ordinated) 8)

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    custom CF work has to be done on your trim if you want it. i think there is a guy here that does that. if you search you can find him. i forgot who is was. it looked good though. hope that helps you.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4