The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aftermarket Steering wheel for 7G

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Aftermarket Steering wheel for 7G

hi... i know that USDM and JDM share almost every parts... what about steering wheels? does any of you USDM version G has Steering wheel adaptor fitted? and with the horn working? also most JDM G's have cruise control.. did any company make a proper adaptors for our cars? or the 2nd Gen Eclipse works as well?

can someone please help.. as I am so after a proper adaptor kit that can make my horn work! I wanted to customise it myself.. but too scared to stuff up my cruise control...

any mitsubishi hub adapter will work... i got the 2nd gen eclipse quick release hub for my 8G... still haven't figured the horn out yet...but i never use that anyway.... i will eventually hook it up though... and any universal steering wheel will fit... also, if you want your cruise control, then don't change your steering wheel, it's not going to work without the wheel unless you unhook all the components from the stock wheel and mount them somewhere else

i don't mind not using my cruise control.. i just want my horn to work..
    i've tried using a copper brush work as the conductor but didnt last long...