The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tight ass rims

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

tight ass rims

aight well i want to put these rims on my 8g wondering if 19's will rub on dropped tein ss-p's
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Those wheels are hot.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    So where is this "tight ass" on the rims?
    7g for life!

Seth you are crazy man, I was looking for the tight ass to but no luck. :cry:

WarmAndSCSI
    I like them except for the bolts along the edge. IMO, 19's are too big for the G. That's why I bought 17's

i can't find anything about the offset of the wheels. all i see is the width. those wheels are available in a width of 8.5 or 9.5 8.5 would be the one you would go for. but depending on the offset, it will tell you how much work you'd have to do to make it not rub.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    axis makes some really nice looking wheels...I think the spyder's are my favorite from their lineup

those are cool too though

19's are the biggest I'd ever put on a Galant, but 18's will do the job in my opinion, just like everything it comes down to what works and personal prefference

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

the decades look cool also jus theres not enuff spokes for my taste

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

you gotta call them and find out the offset on th 19x8.5. btw, i have the exact setup u are asking about... 19x8.5 +48mm 225/35zr19 on tein ss-p's down 2.5"-3". you are going to have to roll your fenders.

too many spokes IMO
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>you gotta call them and find out the offset on th 19x8.5. Â*btw, i have the exact setup u are asking about... Â*19x8.5 +48mm 225/35zr19 on tein ss-p's down 2.5"-3". Â*you are going to have to roll your fenders.</div>

what you mean about rolling the fenders?

it means to bend or roll that lil lip that you have on the inner part of your fender. google it up and you can read about the process and what a fender roller does.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.