The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Muffler fell of today...

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Muffler fell of today...

Yeah you heard that right, but whats new? I was driving and I came to a light, and then when I left the light I hit a bump or rather my fuffler did and broke off from the back. So now my car sounds like a Mustang with its mufflers cut off. I'll have new one next week sometime and I'll post pictures later today.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Rust + Exhaust system= MUST REPLACE

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

ipaintu

Re: Muffler fell of today...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jhunter)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah you heard that right, but whats new? I was driving and I came to a light, and then when I left the light I hit a bump or rather my fuffler did and broke off from the back. So now my car sounds like a Mustang with its mufflers cut off. I'll have new one next week sometime and I'll post pictures later today.</div>

I bought a muffler form Stylez I had to get rid of that stock FUFFLER!

Why not now buy a new Muffler from ebay for about 15 bucks and shipping. Or have something added. but i damm sure wouldnt put that FUFFLER back on...

HAHA it was a muffler from ebay! lol. Well one of the welds came loose and so it was getting weaker and weaker.

Before
    And now...

Hopefully I can come up with some money to replace it....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Ebay muffler? :shock: Dude...spend the extra money and get a decent muffler. You will at least spend a good $100 for one...get a nice N/A Apexi N1 muffler...you can get those for $150ish.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Yeah That'll be the next one I buy. I was able to attach my muffler back on my car with a hammer, dremel, Drill, screwdriver, and about 3 screws, and to my surprise, it works again, with some minor leaks, but at least its not sounding like crap anymore. It'll be fine for a few weeks till I can get some money.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    you dont even need to blow that much money. i just got this delivered the other day, and you don't even need one as big
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Good find Peano, I'll have to get me one of those thanks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jhunter)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good find Peano, I'll have to get me one of those thanks.</div>

like i said, you don't have to get the 3" one, i think they have a 2.5" for cheaper.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

well lol yeah I ment to say is I'll see about getting a 2.5 inch one. Thanks.