The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aftermarket Fenders?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Aftermarket Fenders?

Anyone know of anyone besides eracings that has aftermarket fenders??
    I'm looking for something besides the m3 fenders that Erebuni sells...

thanx

fenders

I am also looking, specialy for the F1 type; anyone knows where to get these and other types?
    De que estamos hablando?

hi

i got cf frnders form erebuni, it's in my post somethere, dont know if that is your thing, some ppl didnt said cf hood and fenders were too much, didnt think so, but just my opinoin
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

As far as I know, the Z3's and the erac1ng fenders are the only 2 made for the G. Mine were custom and one of a kind. If you really want something different or in particular I suggest going custom.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

TGC Regular
    I got my F-1 fender from a seller on ebay for like $92 + $80s/h. I haven't installed them yet, but I did hold them up to my stock fender and all the bolt holes seem to line up to the stock ones. I think the maker used a stock fender to make the mold, cause it even has the little indents where the stock mud flaps go.

damn...i wish I would have found them on ebay for that price...

I found the f1 for $250 plus shipping here
    http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home.asp...izard=1&s=&mid=

I was actually looking for the 'other' style....not the z3...

Yeah, thats right there's 3 styles. The F1 and Z3 which I was thinking of, then there's the Shark ones also. Remedy got them from erac1ng as well. So either way you're screwed. If you don't mind doing some extra work to fit them and erac1ng "has them in stock" as they would tell you, you could try. I recommend to use "extreme caution" with those guys. Very unreliable, but its your choice.

I'm honestly not too hot on the F1's. They really don't go with our body lines and the vent design is just too big. I'd get the Z3's over those any day, they're just so common, but still clean.

U got F1 fenders all over ebay.

I think i'm leaning more twords the tigershark fenders...but damn i really dont want suxy qualilty fenders....hmmmm....

Honestly, the quality of my body kit wasn't too bad. It was the fitment and service. they want you to send a money order to pay also which I would never do again. Pay by credit card so you have a leg to stand on if they screw you. Make sure to tell them to wrap the items in bubble wrap (should be a no-brainer, but these guys don't have much of one so you better specify.)

You may just need some mild prepping of them, but like I said the quality wasn't all that bad. Remedy's ride turned out real nice with the USDM kit they made also. Last I heard they weren't answering the phone, but you could give it a shot and see what the status is with the fenders and if they have them in stock. Its your choice. If you really want them I'd go for it. I knew how shitty erac1ngs was before I bought the lip kit, but I really wanted it so I went for it. All in all the kit turned out ok and I think was worth the numerous headaches.

Thanx for the feedback bro...I called it rang about 6 times then it hung up...
    I just called again I asked ''is this eracings'' some lady said..no you got the wrong number :evil: damnit...
    i guess ill try emailing them....

WHere did u get ur hood from sinser/

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 02on19s
    Thanx for the feedback bro...I called it rang about 6 times then it hung up...
    I just called again I asked ''is this eracings'' some lady said..no you got the wrong number :evil: damnit...
    i guess ill try emailing them....
    I know you want some fenders bad man, but think about it. Do you really want to do biz with a company that don't even have a working phone number?

Yeah man please please please don't bother with era1cing. Its a waste of your time.
    shogun8g: I feel gay

hi

but i though erac1ing with jeremy was supposed to be legit, what happened?
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

Team Captain for Valvoline/Eagle One