The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: maimi turbo and 5 spd help

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    datdude305

maimi turbo and 5 spd help

i am tierd of all the mommy bought me a srt 4 or a mazda speed proto
    or a tc thats stock but can beat your car :cry:

i am paying all my debt and i am going into debt agin going turbo and 5spd

i got a cousin who owns a junkyard so its cheaper if you need something from there ill see what i can do but they will help me at the junk yard geting all this stuff and the lik a week later after i get everything cleaned and organized install it on the G

who in miami has done a 5 spd swap and or a turbo job :twisted:

TGC Regular
    soltero112 was/is/mightnotbe doing swap... i'll be doing it in the near future 8)

when is we gon be free????

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    shane "did" it as well, or had a shop do it, he doesnt like to talk about it or show pictures.
    7g for life!

well i am in the process of doing the 7g 5 speed swap to my car but its taking me too damn long due to some financial issues i keep having due to an identity theft they did on my wife :cry:
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

also if ur cousing owns a junkyard why dont you have him try and get a eclipse turbo car and swap everything off it but thats if you own a 7g if you own a 8g then have him try and get a VR-4 or an evo so you can get the turbo from them which are strong turbos or the whole engine from the evo
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joaltava
    also if ur cousing owns a junkyard why dont you have him try and get a eclipse turbo car and swap everything off it but thats if you own a 7g if you own a 8g then have him try and get a VR-4 or an evo so you can get the turbo from them which are strong turbos or the whole engine from the evo
    great suggestion. if he's got a junk yard he can just "give" you the cars you need. 8g = 3g; 7g = 2g turbo. hook it up.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I suggest though you can get the "main" parts (turbo, manifold, injectors) used just make sure they are in good condition. I would and strongly suggest getting all gaskets, oil feed & return lines, piping BRAND new....re using used gaskets, lines, misc will just haunt you with problems.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo