The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what the best wheel size

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    just get it over with and move on..... Happy Holidays and remember dont eat and drive!

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    now that's the spirit. merry christmas everyone :twisted:

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by redgalant1
    tell you what i think shogun7g is just beging selfish don't got nothing better to do
    i'm sorry mister, "i can't speak very good english." it should be, "I tell you what, I think Shogun7G is just being selfish because he doesn't have anything better to do."

And you're right, it's Christmas day and I don't have anything better to do today so, I'm going to keep typing. I'm going to go with what g-ridda said, if you don't tell them early enough, they will never get it through their dumb-shit head. Merry Christmas

Steve

ipaintu

Re: what the best wheel size

Quote Originally Posted by redgalant1
    i came across these rims that i want there nexo wheels i was wonderig what the best size

18x7.5 - 5x114.3 - 35 -
    18x7.5 - 5x114.3 - 45
    OK school teacher shogun....

1st off he didnt ask about some n00b question He asked a direct question I doubt the search would have helped him.
    I bet you knew the answer the whole time but had to show your anal area and post some fucking short story on how to use the search..

How about using the search to find .... HAPPY HOLIDAYS Grinch fuck...

I searched some AGAIN your search is crap.. But less look..
    Search found 3369 matches
    Not a god damm one about the rims he asked about.. Less do some more.

Search found 7904 matches

Oh its getting better i see..

30 mins time you say.. How about I ask a simple question and the ones that knows helps. the others STFU?

Oh Happy Holidays...
    Once again use the search to learn how to USE THE SEARCH.. less do that one.
    Search found 2614 matches
    yeah...
    Flame one sir...

I searched some AGAIN your search is crap.. But less look..
    Search found 3369 matches
    Not a god damm one about the rims he asked about.. Less do some more
    i searched for it before i got my rims a found the answer in multiple posts ans iwas a definate newbie then
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    hey guys let's backoff the shogun... c'mon he's got 6 warnings... do you guys want him to get kicked outta here? :twisted:

umm. i'm just sitting back here watching you guys rattle off at each other. you guys must really b bored, but it's all good.

by the way, i'm the only one who actually answered his question in this thread and now it's 2 pages long! jeez guys.

i don't mind you guys having a discussion, but let's not start personally attacking each other, that's all i care about... keep it clean people.

and as a final note, i think i might have answered wheel fitament questions more times than most of you guys have posted in total, and it only took me a second to type in those numbers, so sometimes, just typing the exact correct answer is better than suggesting a search since it just closes the topic and ends the discussion... now on the the other hand if you have no idea what you are talking about and answer, then you are just adding to the confusion... in that case just keep your mouth shut! but i digress; that's a whole 'nother topic entirely. o well i'll save that one for another time.

o and MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    hey guys let's backoff the shogun... c'mon he's got 6 warnings... do you guys want him to get kicked outta here? :twisted:
    oh wow, you're a newb too. :cry: sorry, but I asked a Mod to do that for me. I actually have 0. Do you see how the United States is built now a days? It's all assumptions. dumb shit

Steve

man u still crying over nutthing :cry:

2010 Evo Gsr
    2001 GTZ
    1999 eclipse sold
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/633489

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12