The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: two sets of wheels. I can't decide which would be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    well it looks like im getting the 18's. I emailed the guy who was selling the 17's and things seemed a little shady. he wanted to do business outside of ebay. and he said they they were 10 hole universal. which i'd be afraid that they would just be re-drilled, because the picture only has 5 holes. and the whole outside of ebay thing just gives him the power to scam me without being able to give negitive feedback. so i think im going to get the 18's

Yeah, I think 18s are the better size. I had 17" chromes for a while and there was no difference in ride comfort between them and my current 18s. With the 16" stock rims, the ride is a little bit smoother, but not much.

post the pics after u get ur 18ins.. wanna see how they look

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>post the pics after u get ur 18ins.. wanna see how they look</div>
    no problem. It will probly be a while till i get them on though, cause then i need to save up for rubber, and eventualy suspention. this is all if THIS guy dosent try to scam me too. I really cant tell. i keep sending him emails asking if he has shipped them yet or if he could confirm if the order was even placed. I dont think the guy can speak english becuase his writing is really choppy. after 3 emails he sent one back saying "dont know mail back will confirm" then i sent him more asking what that ment , and after two he sent back "ebay office close. mail back jan 3" :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x i hate this shit. i spend almost $200 on shipping and im going to have to wait till these bastards are back from vacation till they ship my stuff. well at this point I'll be happy as a clam if they send me anything at all. so I'll have to wait and see

let me know when you start looking for rubber. imma need some too. maybe we can get a group rate lol. i have like 1 good tire for my bbs's and they're not even mounted.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>let me know when you start looking for rubber. imma need some too. maybe we can get a group rate lol. i have like 1 good tire for my bbs's and they're not even mounted.</div>
    sure man, no problem. i was thinking of just looking around localy. i was going ot check out a place near me called Truck and Auto Outfiters this is where i got my last set of tires. low profile Yokohamas for 70 a peice. (they were also 16's though) which will play a huge part in price but still worth a shot.

haha well looks like i wont have to worry about weather this guy will ship out or not. i walked outside and low and behold i had 4 large boxes in front of me. i dont know why he couldent have told me he shipped them. but oh well. they look good i cant wait to put them on.

happened to me once when i bought some wheels online.. got scammed but got my money back. so.. cant wait to see the pics.. of the wheels..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12