The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: interested in Advans

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

interested in Advans

im looking towards buying a set of advan avs model t7's for my 7G...

but my reason for posting is that im looking for any TRUSTED sites you guys know of that sell these,preferably 18x8s in bright chrome, i kno of the site vividracing.com but ive read tons and tons of unsatisfactory reviews about their business and shipping habits. and no one would want to have to deal with that. and i know of nyxracing.com and rallysportdirect.com, but i dont know their reps. Any advice appreciated.

thanks in advance.

www.grppe-s.com, they have a good rep. Also, check out importhookup.com

-Mohammad

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I have a friend with an AWD 1g, built 2.4L DOHC motor with a nice size turbo. He launched it all the time with no problems at all, except tirespin in first. His tires were going bald so he borred his friends 17" wheels with Advan tires so he could go to the races. First launch, on the street I might add, he did he snapped an axle! Too much traction! Just from that, I think my next tires are going to be Advans.
    7g for life!

i think importhookup.com carries thos. well u would have to email them and they would have to custom order them direct from japan. they have decent prices for work wheels so u can ask them about advan wheels.

arrigh.appreciate the sites guys.