The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rear window wing

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    99GalantOn18s

rear window wing

i was lookin at some pics and saw an 8g with a lil wing on the top of the window in the back... where can i get one from?? and how much r they??

Get with Reelax, he is the one with the wing I believe....let us know what you find out...

I did a group buy for those a while back, but only myself, Reelax and a few others got them. I had them imported from Ecarboy in Hong Kong since they aren't available here. Last I heard from Kenny at Ecarboy, he had a couple left that he was willing to sell for $190 shipped each. Email Kenny at [email protected] and let him know that you want the Galant rear window visor and that you are from The Galant Center.

Reelax got his painted to match his car, but I kept mine unpainted. It is smoked plastic.

Those are pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad I don't have that much $ right now , maybe they'll still be there when I get my income tax check

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I did a group buy for those a while back, but only myself, Reelax and a few others got them. I had them imported from Ecarboy in Hong Kong since they aren't available here. Last I heard from Kenny at Ecarboy, he had a couple left that he was willing to sell for $190 shipped each. Email Kenny at [email protected] and let him know that you want the Galant rear window visor and that you are from The Galant Center.

Reelax got his painted to match his car, but I kept mine unpainted. It is smoked plastic.

</div>

DangerDANJ or Reelax, is it quite easy to intall the rear window visor? Do you think it will hold up pretty good with the strong winds and all?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spiritborn)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I did a group buy for those a while back, but only myself, Reelax and a few others got them. I had them imported from Ecarboy in Hong Kong since they aren't available here. Last I heard from Kenny at Ecarboy, he had a couple left that he was willing to sell for $190 shipped each. Email Kenny at [email protected] and let him know that you want the Galant rear window visor and that you are from The Galant Center.

</div>

DangerDANJ or Reelax, is it quite easy to intall the rear window visor? Do you think it will hold up pretty good with the strong winds and all?</div>

The visor is held on with sticky tape and you apply some adhesive promoter to the rear window before you stick it on...so basicaly, it's on there very well. You would have to tug at it really hard to get it to come off.

yeah i gotta give full credit to DANJ for my rear visor... he and i have been trying to source those things for years and he found the hook-up so i give him props for the research and follow up. it is a subtle piece and it stays on w/ really strong adhesive and 2 brackets. as DANJ mentioned i had mine color matched at a bodyshop. here's some pics of mine:

Thanks guys. I think I will keep mine in smoked plastic tone to match my window visors. Reelax, yours look good also. You really have that VIP look going, huh. Got mine when I went back to the Philippines and attended a car show over there. It was on display and hey, for $40 you can't go wrong with it. Unfortunately I did not get the name of that guy nor that shop that is selling it 'cause it was closing time when I purchased mine. He did not even handed me a receipt.