The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tearstone Performance February Updates

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Tearstone

Tearstone Performance February Updates

I wanted to let you all know a few changes that have happened over the past couple of months.

* Turned on the shopping cart functionality for http://tearstone.com so you can order online anytime!
    * Now have Quaife Limited Slip differentials come complete with the speedo gear & bearing parts required to properly install it.
    * We recently purchased DNLAutosport http://www.dnlautosports.com vinyl business. Specifically to cut logos and not body graphics. If you all have any logos you would like to purchase please let us know and we'll design it for free & set them up on the website for anyone to purchase, or subit your own design in a layered .PSD format for us to replicate in vinyl for you!
    * As always, many more products populated into the website, brake items, forced induction items, suspension, electronics and more! If you need anything from the manufacturers that we distribute for, please do not hesitate to send a query to [email protected] for information.
    * Added support for the 4th Generation Eclipse
    * Tearstone Eclipse was featured in the April issue of Turbo and High Tech Magazine!
    * Currently running a Club3G group buy on AEM UEGO Widebands. See the group buy forum for more details.
    * Currently seeking interest in RPW item requests to do a big Club3G group buy for you all. See the group buy forum for more details.
    * Currently in production are some Tearstone Performance custom aluminum 6061-T6 (Billet) parts that will soon be available to dress up your engine bay! A product announcement will be released once they become available.

If anyone has any questions please let me know: [email protected]

Again, thank you all for your continuing support.

Awsome! Thanks for supporting us!

Wes
    Another fine post brought to you By:
    The Man™
    Search the boards first please!

Thank you Finally someone has answered our prayers.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quaiffe is a helical differential correct? How much for a 2g Eclipse FWD Quaiffe differential? Dont the quaiffe differentials have a lifetime warranty? Or is that the Kaaz clutch type. I am feeling left out, no love for the 2g/7g on your website. Just 3g/8gs hehe.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Quaiffe is a helical differential correct? How much for a 2g Eclipse FWD Quaiffe differential? Dont the quaiffe differentials have a lifetime warranty? Or is that the Kaaz clutch type. I am feeling left out, no love for the 2g/7g on your website. Just 3g/8gs hehe.
    Quaife is helical gear with lifetime warranty. Kaaz is clutch type, no warranty
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Tearstone
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Quaife is helical style and has a lifetime warranty no matter how you want to abuse it. Please send me an email at [email protected] and I will get you a quote with anything you need pricing on. I want to keep money out of these sections if at all possible

I'm building a solid foundation for my company on one platform before I promote the support for other vehicles. This is not to say that I cannot get parts for any other that uses the same brands that I deal.

TGC Regular

Re: Tearstone Performance February Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Tearstone
    * Currently in production are some Tearstone Performance custom aluminum 6061-T6 (Billet) parts that will soon be available to dress up your engine bay! A product announcement will be released once they become available.
    Can you give any insite to what type of dress up products you will be offering? We all have been wanting to see some billet reservoir caps and brackets for awhile now. Please keep us informed about when these items will be available and what do we expect to see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>.
    </div>

Can you give any insite to what type of dress up products you will be offering? We all have been wanting to see some billet reservoir caps and brackets for awhile now. Please keep us informed about when these items will be available and what do we expect to see.</div>

Found this pic in one of his galleries... hmmm...

Tearstone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>.
    </div>

Can you give any insite to what type of dress up products you will be offering? We all have been wanting to see some billet reservoir caps and brackets for awhile now. Please keep us informed about when these items will be available and what do we expect to see.</div>

I just made a new post about the brake caps we offer now: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=44683