The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Interchangeable Bumpers?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Interchangeable Bumpers?

Does anyone know if any other bumpers will fit on a 94 galant?
    1994 GS DOHC I4 2.4L Auto

"Good friends will help you move. True friends will help you move bodies."

the 97-98 bumpers will fit but you'll need to get a header bar instead of a tbar and i think a few other thigns.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

just need the bumper header panel and grill inserts to go to th 97-98 bumper.

there are aftermarket bumpers available too, but only look good if you get the whole kit to go with.(sideskirts and rear bumper)

you also have the option of installing 1 of 2 JDm bumpers.
    they are both pretty sexy too.
    if you look around you will find pics of what it looks like.
    welcome to the site.
    and i personally welcome another GS

lets get some piucs, introduce yourself.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Thanks gents. I'm still trying to figure out what to do w/ my G. I just bought it. I need to raise it. Looks basic right now. I'll take some pics and post. The first thing I need to do is clear my lights and raise it. I've cracked the sh*t out of the front bumper, so I'm going to need to replace it.

good luck with that!
    life's a waste of time, time's a waste of life, So foget about life and get wasted all the time!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slick_rick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks gents. Â*I'm still trying to figure out what to do w/ my G. Â*I just bought it. Â*I need to raise it. Â*Looks basic right now. Â*I'll take some pics and post. Â*The first thing I need to do is clear my lights and raise it. Â*I've cracked the sh*t out of the front bumper, so I'm going to need to replace it.</div>

Why In The Hell would you Raise It?

Proto
    buy a truck if you want to raise it. its impossible to raise a car any higher without some heavy mods or blocks in the springs. dont ruin a GS most def.

I think you gents misunderstood me. I need to raise it back to the stock height, not raise it as a truck.