The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HID look for your car

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

HID look for your car

visit www.sylvania.com look under automotive lights then silverstar, i dont know if there made for the 8g yet or not.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

yea im waiting for those to come out in the h4 size. but the 7g owners can utilize these bulbs now...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i saw them at pepboys today. i wasnt paying too much attention to them so i cant remember if there were h4's.

pinoy,
    9003 = h4. so they are out already.

i was looking for h7 bulbs for my montero's projectors. i ended up just ordering from pgperformance in canada a pair of H7 osram cool blue (for my high beams), pair of philips silvervision (turn signals), philips bluevision t4w's (city lights).

GREEN is the new BLACK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>i saw them at pepboys today. Â*i wasnt paying too much attention to them so i cant remember if there were h4's. Â*

pinoy,
    9003 = h4. Â*so they are out already.

i was looking for h7 bulbs for my montero's projectors. Â*i ended up just ordering from pgperformance in canada a pair of H7 osram cool blue (for my high beams), pair of philips silvervision (turn signals), philips bluevision t4w's (city lights).</div>

woo hoo their out then...off to pep boys i guess 2morrow...still no car though

u got alot of work ahead of u man. gonna be a busy weekend. hehe. you might wanna check out philips blue vision bulbs. they are not out yet here in the US, but you can get them from the UK or Canada where they are already street legal. check out www.pgperformance.com, but I dont think they have the blue vision in stock right now.

GREEN is the new BLACK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>u got alot of work ahead of u man. Â*gonna be a busy weekend. hehe. </div>

weekend? u think imma do all my mods on a weekend. OMG i jsut found out today imma have to do it within a couple of hours. here's the story.

well my car is supposed to be done friday around noon. i have a quiz in phyiscs from 11-12 and physical therapy @3 which is a 1 hour drive. i was thinking to skip spanish which is from 12-1 so i have time to get the car and get to my appointment on time. but then in class the prof. said he had a presentation on friday so i can't skip. the shop is closed on weekends so that leaves monday.

ok so i leave campus around 10am. i'd leave ealier but i hate traffic. so yea get there around 10 am. spend abotu 45 mins to an hour to inspect the car. return the rental. walk back to the shop. peform bgr's mod (just can't drive it stock) and im off. push the car to its limits making sure it doesn't fall apart. hopefully it doesnt til about 1 pm. 1 PM, i have this fasa (filipino american student association, pinoy pride) meeting so that lasts til about 2. so from 2-3:30 i pantyhose the tails, clear the corners, install all the bulbs, install my catchcan and intall my injen intake. @ 3:30 i got class. so 4:30 i get out. then goes the strut bar, my alluminum guage bezel and anything else i couldnt' do b4. o yea a nice cleaning to make sure everythign is clean for the date. and i pick up this hella fione pinay so we can go out for our b-day @ 6...now thats busy

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>u got alot of work ahead of u man. Â*gonna be a busy weekend. hehe. </div>

weekend? u think imma do all my mods on a weekend. OMG i jsut found out today imma have to do it within a couple of hours. here's the story.

well my car is supposed to be done friday around noon. i have a quiz in phyiscs from 11-12 and physical therapy @3 which is a 1 hour drive. i was thinking to skip spanish which is from 12-1 so i have time to get the car and get to my appointment on time. but then in class the prof. said he had a presentation on friday so i can't skip. the shop is closed on weekends so that leaves monday.

ok so i leave campus around 10am. i'd leave ealier but i hate traffic. so yea get there around 10 am. spend abotu 45 mins to an hour to inspect the car. return the rental. walk back to the shop. peform bgr's mod (just can't drive it stock) and im off. push the car to its limits making sure it doesn't fall apart. hopefully it doesnt til about 1 pm. 1 PM, i have this fasa (filipino american student association, pinoy pride) meeting so that lasts til about 2. so from 2-3:30 i pantyhose the tails, clear the corners, install all the bulbs, install my catchcan and intall my injen intake. @ 3:30 i got class. so 4:30 i get out. then goes the strut bar, my alluminum guage bezel and anything else i couldnt' do b4. o yea a nice cleaning to make sure everythign is clean for the date. and i pick up this hella fione pinay so we can go out for our b-day @ 6...now thats busy</div>

Ur gonna try to do all of this in just one day, bro if u can get if done ur the man.. Because when i work on my car whateva i do takes me like a couple hours, because i always find something else to do on top of that..lol.. Well i hope u get it all done, and oh yeah DONT BREAK ANYTHING..lol..have fun..!
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ur gonna try to do all of this in just one day, bro if u can get if done ur the man.. Because when i work on my car whateva i do takes me like a couple hours, because i always find something else to do on top of that..lol.. Well i hope u get it all done, and oh yeah DONT BREAK ANYTHING..lol..have fun..!</div>

i'll get it done. unless i strip a bolt or osmething. hopefully that won't happen. the strut bar will take the longest. I have a GDi strut bar. so yea jack up the front end with the spare tire jack... :? can't take my 3ton out of my garage @ home.

my tuner friends will help me out too. tehy can hold tools while i do all the work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    .....my tuner friends will help me out too. tehy can hold tools while i do all the work.</div>

Hehe, just like a doctor at work. Pinoy calls out orders, "10mm..... 12mm deep socket..... 5" extension..... shop towel..... flathead screwdriver."

All I can say is goodluck; that's a lot of work.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

be careful with the pantyhose. you dont want any runs in it. hehe.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>be careful with the pantyhose. Â*you dont want any runs in it. Â*hehe.</div>

:lauging:

Good luck Pinoy. I know I couldn't do it. :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tazz2000)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>be careful with the pantyhose. Â*you dont want any runs in it. Â*hehe.</div>

Good luck Pinoy. I know I couldn't do it. :thumbsup:</div>
    I've worked with the boy, he can do it. He can clear corners in ten minutes. Allan and I will be doing my brakes when they arrive from the GB. I'm figuring 45 minutes for all four corners with Allan's help. We could get it done sooner, but that caliper paint is slow drying

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tazz2000)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>be careful with the pantyhose. Â*you dont want any runs in it. Â*hehe.</div>

Good luck Pinoy. I know I couldn't do it. :thumbsup:</div>
    I've worked with the boy, he can do it. He can clear corners in ten minutes. Allan and I will be doing my brakes when they arrive from the GB. I'm figuring 45 minutes for all four corners with Allan's help. We could get it done sooner, but that caliper paint is slow drying

Chip</div>

Including the rear conversion?

chip 45 mins for all 4 brakes? waht have u been smoking? if i was that quick, i woulda dropped outa school a long time ago and jsut made money fixing cars.

think about it 1 minute to get the car in the air another 2 mins to remove the wheel. i give it about 6 mins to replace the rotor. another 5 mins to remove the old pad and replace it. clean everything and then put everything back togehter. we gotta take our time on this, its ur brakes. if it was something like pantyhosing the tails, it woulda been ok if i rushed. the worse that can happen is that i get runs. but if your brakes go bad, thats deadly.

chip, give me a ring on monday so i can show u my ccar b4 i go on my date and to show u the silverstars. take pics too lol

but yea i went to pep boys, the one in chip's backyard. and good god them fuckers are expensive. 25 dollars each. imma go to the pep boys near my house, its much cheaper 15/20 dollars a piece

Okie Dokie. I'll call ur cell when I get home....I was kidding about the brakes, man. I know we're looking at least an hour.

Chip
    Chip

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

ok here's a lil bit more update if you guys are planning on getting them.

i told u pep boys price. autozone has em for 20 dollars a piece. uhm advanced auto has em for 25 a piece but~! they have a deal where it is buy one get the second half off. and to top things off you get a 10 dollar rebate. that brings the total to around 27 dollars for the pair. that's where im going, even if i dont' get the rebate, its still the cheapest

Woohoooo. I'm off to Advance for Silverstars. Anybody want my old hyperwhites??? LOL

Chip
    Chip

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Don't even joke about that man. Damn if you need to go to Advance go to the one by my house, or pick me up and we'll go to Columbia. I can't have you getting hurt. We need your Alumni contributions in a few years. LOL

Chip</div>

there is an advanced near your house? wtf, how did i miss that? so ur saying i passed by two advanced autos and went to the ghetto one that was hella far away...dammit, all that wasted gas. now i gotta put gas back into the rental b4 i return it.

speaking of my rental, me and my brother had fun friday night. "u remember how i used to almost stop when going over speedbumps? wanna jump em this time>?" that was fun, but what was funny was "u ever pump regular gas b4 bro?" my bro says "no" and then i say "how about u get out there in the cold and pump regular gas into the car, it'll be a learning experience"

Yes there's one like 10 minutes up the road from Pep Boys. Ellicott City... LMAO about your brother pumping gas. I'm deleting all our conversational posts so not to waste bandwidth. I'll call you tomorrow evening.

Chip
    Chip