The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is $334 Too Much To Instal Springs+ Alignment?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bezzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>is it true that most autozones rent out a spring compressor,then give the money back when u return it??</div> Or you can go to Harbor Frieght and get a set for $11.</div>

i'd just go to the auto parts store and just rent one there. they give you all of your money back.

reason being. i love harbor freight, don't get me wrong. but you and I and everyone else knows that they don't have the best quality tools. and yea, a spring compressor is something you wouldn't want to joke around with. buying a spring compressor at harbor freight to me is like buying a heart from a guy who has it in a cooler in the trunk of his car waiting for someone who wants a heart transplant.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

abbadon01
    Swapping springs is not all that hard. you just have to be careful. I have done it several times(mostly for the fact they they charge way too much to have it done profesionally)I agree, get a spring compressor from an autozone and pepboys. depending on where you live it would be a wise idea to inspect the tool before you leave. they have policies about returning busted or broken tools(ie you pay for it!), so it is always a good idea to cover your 6. Aside from that be careful, take you time the first time around, and good luck :twisted:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12