The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need help buyin a 99 GTZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Kiandia50
    well i just got off the phone with the guy...he's been in LA all week..and iv been waitin for him to get back..plus he live live almost 2hrs away...so he..HIM SELF said ..hes sorry for makin me wait..and he'll just let me get it for $1,800...im like shiii.....hell yeaa ..mann i cant wait no longerr...i cant even sleep now...!!!!!!!!!!!

daym 1,800 anit shit...get some jdms heads and grill for bout 310 and a New bumper...I gota VIS shogun front end never used if intrested PM me
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Kiandia50
    well so far i like the kit on "mikeyhotts" car..i guess its a VR4 kit...i might put sum deepdish 20" gunmetal rims...should i?

Kiandia50
    lol its almost 3am...i still cant sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

it sounds like a good deal to me as well. are you gonna get it?

Kiandia50
    yhaa imma get it...just waitin for his call that hes back home from LA

Kiandia50
    mannnnn im soooo pissed rite now!!!! :evil: ...i call him and tell him imma be the at 3pm today...and soon as i get there ..i see sum other dudes lookin at it....i told him i thought u was ganna deal with only me...and i showed him the cash and was like i wasnt jokin man..i told u imma get and look im hea with cash in hand...this fuker says ohh they came before you ...!!!!!!!!!!!! :x .....and hes like well they goin to the back to get tha money..i was like well i got the money...but them guys payed him 3gs for it ...man im sooo pissed...im on autotrader rite now lookin at a GTZ at a dealer...i dont care how much it is ..imma cash it out!!!!....oh i also forgot..when i was on the freeway..headed back home...i see the car fly by me....mannn that car was soo bautiful!!!...BUT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL UR HELP...EVEN THO I DIDNT GET TO GET IT...THANKS ANYWAY

galant_got_speed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiandia50
    mannnnn im soooo pissed rite now!!!! :evil: ...i call him and tell him imma be the at 3pm today...and soon as i get there ..i see sum other dudes lookin at it....i told him i thought u was ganna deal with only me...and i showed him the cash and was like i wasnt jokin man..i told u imma get and look im hea with cash in hand...this fuker says ohh they came before you ...!!!!!!!!!!!! :x .....and hes like well they goin to the back to get tha money..i was like well i got the money...but them guys payed him 3gs for it ...man im sooo pissed...im on autotrader rite now lookin at a GTZ at a dealer...i dont care how much it is ..imma cash it out!!!!....oh i also forgot..when i was on the freeway..headed back home...i see the car fly by me....mannn that car was soo bautiful!!!...BUT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL UR HELP...EVEN THO I DIDNT GET TO GET IT...THANKS ANYWAY

man that sucks...cant count how many stories ive heard that shit happened like that....money talks man money talks.

I'm sorry about that K. You should have jumped on it for 2500 when you got the chance. Don't worry, maybe next time you can find a GTZ in your area. All you have to do is keep looking. You know what would have been funny, if the car fell apart when the other people were driving it by you. Like if the engine overheated and stalled, ha ha ha...anywho, at least you tried!

Kiandia50
    but today i noticed the idel was jumpin up and down...sounded wierd....i found another 1 its a 00 ES I4 ..i really wanted a v6...this guy wants $1500....he said it was a 15mph hit..he was pullin out of the parkin lot..know wha ..ill put up wut he wrote in the add...i anit waitin till tomarrow..imma go look at it rite now !! lol

2000 Mitsibushi Galant Salvaged Title $1500
    82,000 miles. Interior is beige and in good condition. Dashboard is wood panel look. Full power. Engine is in great shape. It has been sitting so the battery is dead but it runs. New tires. Gold outside. It needs front end work. The front end needs to be straigthened. It was hit by a car at 15 miles per hour. I was pulling into a parking lot and the car hit me on the passenger front side. The only reason I didn't fix it was because insurance gave me a better deal by just giving me the cash value at the time. For someone who has the time to fix this, it is a great deal.

galant_got_speed
    dude in all honesty...an ES I4 is the better way to go...a V6 is nice but the 4 banger is better on gas and way easier to turbo...plus the stuff is cheaper for it...watch out for this one though...u dont wanna end up with a car that has a bent frame...good luck.

Kiandia50
    yha i dont want a bent frame...but im not trippin about the title at all ..cuss imma keep it for a long time..but with this 1 only thin i dont like is the color..unless sum1 can show me a pick of a good lookin gold Galant...BUT lol IM STILL ganna get a RED GTZ ...but the other thing is i tought the I4 galants have issues...cuss my 01 did ..like the left brack like went out ..but want the bulb..and it other issues..mybe it was just my car i dunno...

I wouldn't get a salvage titled car, I don't care what make or model. Save up a little more and keep looking. Better to wait a month or two to save then to buy into a screwed up car.

Quote Originally Posted by Strahan
    I wouldn't get a salvage titled car, I don't care what make or model. Save up a little more and keep looking. Better to wait a month or two to save then to buy into a screwed up car.
    agreed.

Sorry to hear that, but don't settle for a salvaged car. 8th gens aren't that expensive in these days. just my .02

Experienced TGC Member
    i like my GTZ.

rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    Quote Originally Posted by Strahan
    agreed.

Sorry to hear that, but don't settle for a salvaged car. 8th gens aren't that expensive in these days. just my .02
    x3 well if it got hit at 15mmph i dont think the car would be salvage .because i hit a bitch at 40mph with out even trying to stop because i thought i would make the cross street and turn in to it and all my front end got fucked up they replaced all the front lights bumper front supports hood fenders my hood popped open broke windsheild and sunroof and they fixed it and the car was a 99 es 4cyl not even a gtz so i would really think about and check that site that tells you in what kind of acc. the car was in.
    sorry for the long story i just dont want you to get screwed

Tred carefully!!

Couple of things.

Don't salvage a car that does not fit your needs and want's.
    When I write salvage. you know what I mean.

1 Its ?????ably damaged
    2 Its not a GTZ (cause you wanted one)
    3 You didnt like the color

Thats 3 strikes against this purchase.
    You gotta move on.

They are out there but don't force yourself to get something you might end up hating.
    Tell yourself before you buy:
    (I need a good platform)
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12