The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: water on driver side floor board please someone help

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

water on driver side floor board please someone help

ok heres the deal

when i run my a/c some times for long period of time or letting my car sit over night when i come out side there is water on my passenger side floor board and back seat floor board any one can help

Bad heatercore. Do you regularly add coolant?

nope i do not add at all

Experienced TGC Member
    if it is ur heater core.... be prepared for your car to run overheat

maybe you have this problem?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=15797

do u hear water sloshing around when u turn left?

hey

ok heres the deal when i run my a/c for long period of time i get bout a inch of water on driver floor board please i was wearing pants the other night to go out with this girls and my pants legs were soaked i felt like i dummy hahaha anyone with any ideas water on driver side when a/s is on

My old name was AirbusA320. I fixed the problem by locating the AC drain plug under the engine coming out of the fire wall on the drivers side. I romeved the glove box and the plastic cover on the passenger side in the corner on the floor (if that makes sense at all) Blow the compressed air through the drain plug and all the debris will shoot into the passenger cabin of the car. That should solve the problem if you have a clogged drain plug. Your problem sounds the same as the problem I was having.
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

Re: hey

Quote Originally Posted by 01on20inch
    i was wearing pants the other night to go out with this girls and my pants legs were soaked i felt like i dummy hahaha
    Thats not good

Vanessa
    Hahahaha aw

Re: hey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rez887)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(01on20inch)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was wearing pants the other night to go out with this girls and my pants legs were soaked i felt like i dummy hahaha</div>
    Thats not good </div>

clogged AC evaporator drain.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'>clogged AC evaporator drain.</div>

yup.... I just found out I have the same problem..... Call the dealership and its about 80 bucks to drain the plug

Clean it yourself. Its really easy once you locate the drain and its free. I did my drain and blew a bunch of dead leaves and dirt out of it.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UAL Tripple 7)</div><div class='quotemain'>Clean it yourself. Its really easy once you locate the drain and its free. I did my drain and blew a bunch of dead leaves and dirt out of it.</div>

if u could take a pic of where the drain is located... I might try this out....
    step by step with pics

I'll try to get some pics for you by next week if your not in a big hurry.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UAL Tripple 7)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll try to get some pics for you by next week if your not in a big hurry.</div>

that's cool