The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ok problem here

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

ok problem here

ok heres the deal if i run my car for while with no a/c the temp goes up to bout half way when idle on the temp gauge.....

now heres the deal all fans work
    radatior is full

and when the a/c is running there is no temp movement at all so what could it be anyone got any idea

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    same thing happend to my car. when i run the a/c, the temp goes down since all the fans go on. when i leave them off, it stays at the middle or a little bit higher. i think all i need to do is flush and fill.... most likely you are on the same boat.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

hey

i did the flush and fill u mean on the radatior i did that and problem still acurrs i mean is it serious or somehtign not to worry about

galant_got_speed
    wait...isnt the temperate supposed to be halfway? or is my car running hot? lol

to me it seems like the factory temp gauge has 3 settings. cold. normal and overheating. the factory temp gauges isn't really that accurate.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

hey

no i dunno on my car it runs little below half way when a/c is on or when moving but when a/c off and not moving it goes up to half way so i dunno thinking bout maybe just gettign new temp gauage u know what i mean

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar

Re: hey

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(01on20inch)</div><div class='quotemain'>i did the flush and fill u mean on the radatior i did that and problem still acurrs i mean is it serious or somehtign not to worry about</div>

well if your at the half way mark, then you should be find. ive been like that since i bought my car. its still strong...... strong like bull. lol...... dont worry about it man. you should be good.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

hey

ok thats koo thanks guys

mines does not fluctuate much. its always below the middle. Id say that if it is going over the middle for any reason:

Check fan switches are working.
    Flush the system.
    put in a new thermostat
    cross fingers.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

ipaintu
    maybe the temp sensor is going bad.

Mine did the same thing I only added some coolant and all was fine.