The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: im not exactly sure if this is the right forum

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

im not exactly sure if this is the right forum

is the 7g galant gauge cluster the same as the 8g gauge cluster? i really want know if the 99 is the same as the 01 gauges.
    Are you mankind or kind of a man?

The 99 Galant is the first year of the 8th generation, so 99 and 01 have the same gauges. The gauges change in the 02 model there is no bezel to the gauges.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

i was wonderin because at importintelligence.com they have the electroluminscent needle kit that i want, but they say it supposedly wont fit an 01 galant, but if they are of the same generation (99-01) why wouldnt they fit?
    Are you mankind or kind of a man?

I may be mistaken but I think I did read somewhere that the needles from the 99 are different from the 01. But the actual gauge cluster is the same its just the needles that may be different, but don't quote me on this.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

Senior TGC Member
    Dunno...all I know for sure is like stated above the gauges changed with the new nose redesign.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

actually the needle kit won't fit any of the 8g's but i did post recently a tutorial you might wanna try to make your own needle kit

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.