The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Teins

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Teins

I was wondering if the TEIN SS-P's come assembled? or do i have to take them some where to get assembled? or can I assemble them my self?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

they ar unassembled. u need to take it to a shop unless ur confident. they're $1200 setup, i'd pay a shop another $100.

Im buying my set from a local shop and their matching my best price ($1215.00 picked up/cash) and will be installing it at a total of $1300.00

Best part is they are listing the paperwork as installed on a ECLIPSE so warranty is still covered. Plus since professional install, doesnt void my lifetime alignment with them.

I love my shop.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sillyasianz)</div><div class='quotemain'>they ar unassembled. u need to take it to a shop unless ur confident. they're $1200 setup, i'd pay a shop another $100.

Im buying my set from a local shop and their matching my best price ($1215.00 picked up/cash) and will be installing it at a total of $1300.00

Best part is they are listing the paperwork as installed on a ECLIPSE so warranty is still covered. Plus since professional install, doesnt void my lifetime alignment with them. Â*

I love my shop.</div>

Hmmm Im not too sure when you bought yours, but I bought mine in March 2005 and they came fully assembled right out of the box. I literally took them out of the box and installed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

well sillyasianz had the SS, which need to be installed with the stock strut mount. its probably different from the SS-P since it already comes with the uppermount.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

TGC Regular
    tein is freaking awesome. they all do come fully assembled AND are already adjusted to the correct recommended settings. (except the basic and ss because no upper mount)

they're the only manufacturer so far that i've seen that are ready to go out of the box. i've seen alot of others coilovers and the quality control is absolutely horrible. dunno about the jic magic's tho i've never had the chance to see those brand new out of the box heh.
    Your signature is too long.

sorry, LOL, jumped to the conclusion they we not assembled like SS. Sorry
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.