The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Window Visor?!?!? Where can I get one???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    2002GMS
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    90bux sounds just bout right to me, a lil more than the GB cuz we waited 8 months and a lil cheaper than ebay since they are like 120+ there.
    I was unable to find it for cheaper, so I opted to get it for $90. In which I still think is really decent.

TGC Regular
    I'm glad "some" of you out there think my price was reasonable. Hell I'd like to get a everything for what it cost the seller to get it, but that's why they have what is called "dealer pricing". If you knew how much of a mark up your paying on most stuff you buy, you'd be shocked. Trust me, I know cause my friend has a stereo shop and lets me see the price sheet. Anyway that's the best price I can do and I only have a couple left and they are at my friend's shop to be sold. But if someone want's them, I get them. But one is already spoken for cause I have to replace one for a member that was broken during shipping once the claim is processed.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    WERD!

Im meeting up with Gary to get a cpl so if anyone near the bronx wanna buy let me know and i will pick em up for you.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12