The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Harmonic dampener pully part #

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Harmonic dampener pully part #

Does anyone have this part number or have easy access to it? I'm pretty sure mine is separating and making quite a racket, I'm gonna check tomorrow morning to make sure, but I wanna check the price on Mitsu parts net. Thanks in advance!
    Staying busy is important. After all, idle hands spend time at the genitles.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 98ACR
    Does anyone have this part number or have easy access to it? I'm pretty sure mine is separating and making quite a racket, I'm gonna check tomorrow morning to make sure, but I wanna check the price on Mitsu parts net. Thanks in advance!
    I can get you that crankpulley for less than the dealer cost, check it out and get back to me.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    I can get you that crankpulley for less than the dealer cost, check it out and get back to me.
    I appreciate it, but it turns out the noise wasn't the crank pulley (which is quite fine) but the A/C compressor clutch had completely separated from the compressor and was ratteling around quite violantly. I replaced the damaged component and now have working A/C again. Thanks for the assistance though.
    Staying busy is important. After all, idle hands spend time at the genitles.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    anytime

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678