The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pics of dash kits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    ok just got back from work and my eyes are better, took a look at the pic again and i wish i still couldnt see lol wow, BUTTAFATCH, she definately got a body but i think pubity hit her hard in the facial region lol, good thing they invented the paper bag

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    hee hee,,thanks people,,im posting pics just trying to help..lol..that stock hood is in my garage collecting up dust with some nasty dirty smell ass prints on it....yea that girl in the pink was a manfaced chick..not pretty,,,but i still wouldnt mind teabaggin em
    One of them reminds me of one chick you told me about from school

Censee
    holy crap,,i just realized ive had the same air freshner for over 3 years,,,or whenever that friggin movie was filmed

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    holy crap,,i just realized ive had the same air freshner for over 3 years,,,or whenever that friggin movie was filmed
    You dirty hore Spongebob gots to go no one is buying that its JDM :laughing:

I'm planing on getting my wood stained silver & blue like they did to that SUV on Unique Whips and then wrapping/fabricating a bunch of the other stuff in silver carbon/kevlar fiber.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    hey censee...i know it's off topic...but...i am looking at the pic in your sig...it looks as if the trunk sits a little higher than flush...is it me? or is it like that??

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    hey censee...i know it's off topic...but...i am looking at the pic in your sig...it looks as if the trunk sits a little higher than flush...is it me? or is it like that??
    Prolly a flip-flop style trunk. Mine doesn't sit flush either. Needt the body shop to perform some sort of magic to make it right.

Censee
    its not flip flop style,,the poroblem deal is with the rear bumper.i can make it sit more flush but since i have an aftermarket rear bumper, the trunk would hit the rear bumper lip edge at the top where it meets the trunk ,,,next time i repaint the bumper i will have to resand the area where it hits the trunk somewhat....dunno if my rear bumper is the only one with this problem or not but thats why the trunk sits that high

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12