The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just ordered some Megan springs.

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    I was wondering on these Megan spring I ordered, if anyone was rubbing in the rear with 18x7.5/225/40/18 wheels/tires. The spring height in the front is 2" and the rear is 1.75". If it does rub, how much negative camber did you go? Also I have a 99 8g I4. Thanks for the help.

Makaveli51017
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724
    I was wondering on these Megan spring I ordered, if anyone was rubbing in the rear with 18x7.5/225/40/18 wheels/tires. The spring height in the front is 2" and the rear is 1.75". If it does rub, how much negative camber did you go? Also I have a 99 8g I4. Thanks for the help.

i had those springs with the same setup and no rub problems at all

That's what I have on mine. But it dropped the rear too much so I had to get the fenders cut out before I could get the rear aligned, and I'm running 205/40's on 17's. Here's how mine looks...

Note: those are 215/45's in the pic.

hey galantman, how are the megan springs ?? they comfortable ??

how do u like them vs eibach or teins???

Quote Originally Posted by mctsun
    hey galantman, how are the megan springs ?? they comfortable ??

how do u like them vs eibach or teins???

I can't compare to the eibach or teins. I've never riden on them. But I do like the way my car rides on the Megan's. But I went from riding on heated springs and blown shocks ( I bought the car like that) to riding on the Megan's and new KYB shocks. So, really in comparison, anything would have been better than what I had. But to answer your question, yes, they are comfortable.

Xska55
    GalantMan do you have a heavy sound system in the back? Most springs drop springs will drop in the back a big sound system. Do you have any profile pics of your ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Xska55
    GalantMan do you have a heavy sound system in the back? Most springs drop springs will drop in the back a big sound system. Do you have any profile pics of your ride?
    Here's a profile shot. And yes, I do have 2 12" Rockford's in the trunk..

where did you order from? I have a special in the vendor forum!