The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i finally got power

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    i just bought power mirrors for the car. my manual mirrors are black, should i paint the mirrors black or the same color as the car?

i got all the stuff for $25 :twisted:

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

very very nice, i got my power mirror switch for free(cause i stuck it in my pocket while at the junkyard :P) but have not yet gotten the mirrors, i was told the wiring harness for the power mirrors if you have manual is wraped up in tape on the inside of the door
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

its whatever you want.
    go ahead and paint them black so you cna get them on and enjoy your purchase.

later when you get the funds to get them matched to yoru paint.. go for it.

i'd use black trim paint for it. its what they use to spray paint bumpers that factory "base model" plastic black.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by luke9511
    very very nice, i got my power mirror switch for free(cause i stuck it in my pocket while at the junkyard :P) but have not yet gotten the mirrors, i was told the wiring harness for the power mirrors if you have manual is wraped up in tape on the inside of the door
    my galant was a DE, nothing in it just AC. the wires are already run for the mirrors, mitsubishi was kind enough to include them. there are harnesses in each door jam where the fender and door meet. and the other harness is behind the dimmer switch. its a matter of pug and play. when i did the aftermarket power lock system, i had to run my own wires atleast for mirrors they are already existing.

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

yeah, i agree. i would paint them black. And if and when you do decide to change the color of your car, you can do it all at once.

and where did you get the mirrors anyway for $25?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    nice going on the mirrors dude, your DE is looking more like an S,ES :)

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    nice going on the mirrors dude, your DE is looking more like an S,ES :)

i got the mirrors from my friendly neighborhood crazy rays ( it's a junk yard )

and i actually think its going more towards LS, once iget my power windows, its will be.

I added
    leather
    wood trim
    power locks
    power mirrors
    and premium sound ( my after market system )

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    Quote Originally Posted by luke9511
    my galant was a DE, nothing in it just AC. the wires are already run for the mirrors, mitsubishi was kind enough to include them. there are harnesses in each door jam where the fender and door meet. and the other harness is behind the dimmer switch. its a matter of pug and play. when i did the aftermarket power lock system, i had to run my own wires atleast for mirrors they are already existing.
    well thats a sweet fact to know about my DE. now im going to have to look for some power mirrors, and soon power windows/locks.
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant DE
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2421379

[quote="JPM0887
    well thats a sweet fact to know about my DE. now im going to have to look for some power mirrors, and soon power windows/locks.[/quote]

ok just make sure to check out the harnees in the door jam and see if the wires are there. mine only had power mirror cables there. i added aftermarket power locks and keyless entry

Proto
    you should of just got the stuff from the GS. It's gone next week to the junker.

i know i should have but i had bought them like 2 weeks before i went down. you didn't notice them on the car when i was down there?

that means i painted themn very well! wohooo