The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gtz lug nuts

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Experienced TGC Member

gtz lug nuts

So I got some 99-01 GTZ rims.... I need the lugs.... Does anybody know what is the size of the lugs and which ones to get.... Cause the dealership is charging 2 and some change for one lug

Make / Model Year | Bolt Pattern | Thread Size | OEM Offset
    Galant 1999-2004 | 5 x 114.3 | 12 x 1.50 | +46

Well you should be using factory short shank lugs.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Since ur in the tire business.... I need 20 of them.... can u get them for me?? cause I dont wanna pay 2.25 a piece for them at the dealership

You can't just go to Discount Tire and grab a set of the Gorilla lugs for the stock GTZ wheels? :?

Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    Since ur in the tire business.... I need 20 of them.... can u get them for me?? cause I dont wanna pay 2.25 a piece for them at the dealership
    I certainly can get them, I'll have to find out monday what they cost. You can also go to www.DonHerring.com and they can surely give you a good price since your with TGC.

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE
    You can't just go to Discount Tire and grab a set of the Gorilla lugs for the stock GTZ wheels? :?
    Well techinically you could, but since gorilla lugs (or any other company) makes tuner-shank lugs its not truly the proper fit. Though it is safe to use aftermarket lugs for aftermarket wheels.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    I certainly can get them, I'll have to find out monday what they cost. You can also go to www.DonHerring.com and they can surely give you a good price since your with TGC.
    yea they're like 2 bucks at don herring... but if u can find out how much they are at ur place.... I would apriecate it