The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i wish the our gs looked like this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    yeah it might be photo shoped but i still can't get over this look

ABV_Rock
    Hi everyone....longtime reader...first time poster. I just wanted to let you all know that as a professional graphic artist (particularly motion graphics) I can assure you that this image is most definately a photoshop. Actually a relatively poor one at that. The front headlight and rear trunk lip give it away. Nice design though...I like it! 8)

yup!!! it is.. i was only after the design. just imagine the 9G coming out like this.... man then i woulda have me a 9G right now.. BTW VELKOM!!!!

ABV_Rock
    hey thanks alot! glad I finally stopped being too lazy to make an account...so now I can start posting. Yeah its a sweet design....I imagine the new Lancers are going to look very similar to this....call me Old school, but I really liked the old lancers more though (the boxy ones). Anyway I've got a 9G GTS and Love its design too. A bit heavy, and could use some new rims...but all in all I'm a big 9G fan! :thumbsup: Now its time to start customizing :D

looks to much like all the new cars just like IS250-350s

I love my 8g just how she is

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

If thats truely the new lancer then they will be pretty unmistakeable which will be good for mitsu, its good to have a car like that that very well distinguishes itself from the pack. Please just keep it at about 3k lbs, it would be a shame for that car to be too heavy to have fun with.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

I read somewhere that the new lancer design was pulled from design queues on the 8G, probably one of the best selling cars ever in mitsu's lineup. Interestingly enough this new lancer is about the same size as the 8G.

Although for the most part cars are getting nicer as far as features, I'm with Peano, in that these cars are getting too big and heavy. Eventually they'll lose the connected feeling with the road that their predecessors have because all the electronic gimickry needed to keep them stable. Its not that engineers can't figure out how to keep the feeling of small cars, its just that physics won't be denied.
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

It is the 08 Lancer, go check it out on http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/ it does look awesome, first Lancer which would turn my head if seen on the street, but the 8G is the best looking Mitshubishi ever made anyway!!!

Too bad that the 9G turned out the way it did. I guess that Mitsubishi gave the project to a bunch of retired designers or they were smoking something while working on it because it just doesn't cut it.

Look at BMW, they haven't realy changed the design in a drastic way over the years, there was no reason why, and thats what brought them success.

But looking at the new Lancer tells me that the next Galant maybe something we can look forward to.Hopefully......

tell me about it...

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    The new Us lancer will look almost the same as the evo x.. not quite like the pic posted here... It looks more like a volvo... alot actually.. i'll post pics when I see it march 18th

the new lancer will be a revolution for mistubishi compact class.

the exterior and INTERIOR is just too hot for others to much up. i am actually very interest in the New lancer GTS. suppose be the new Lancer Ralliart.

wont the new lancer replace 9G? or will they get a new 10G out in 2009?

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I like my G the way it was designed.

The new Galant 10g will come out 2009, it will be smaller in size and will take it's looks from the 8g. Anyway here are pics of the new Lancer:

Experienced TGC Member
    ya its little diffrent and front.

i still wish the 9 Gs looked like that..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12