The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Headlights G7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    No no no, I mean, the OZE Parts are the same as the OEM JDM corners haha! THe Germany glass JDM headlights + the OZE Parts corners are by FAR better then USDM! No comparison!

And those pics you just posted, those headlights wont fit. 2true had a set a LONG time ago and he said they would not fit at all without a lot of modifications.
    7g for life!

oh well. yeah i'll probly get the german headlights with oze corners and do that then. thanks!

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    If you can't read or understand German, the same company has an UK sight in english.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...DME:L:RTQ:US:1

That link is for the electric adjustment lamps.
    You are more than welcome to buy the headlamps with electric height adjustment but you will need additional wiring and a switch on your dash panel to operate them that is way we suggest the manual adjustment please understand these are european specification headlamps that differ to US ones
    I assumed by switch he meant a directional switch like the power mirrors. So i ordered the manual as i did not feel like being a "pioneer" on this one.

They also can get the side"indicators" (turn signals) as well.

We are an English ebay shop...as you are in the USA suggest item 200022177851 without electric height adjustment is more suitable 40 pounds extra for front indicators if shipped with headlamps...if you are in the USA please press buy it know and you will be directed but unable to change the details so after purchase send an extra 40 pounds to cover the cost of the indicators will be a short delay for shipping as they are not a stock item regards headlampshop
    Beware the $US sucks against the Euro. Current conversion was like $1 = .49xxx Euro so my lights and signals cost about $430 with shipping.

The jap spec headlights are one-peice plastic with corner indicators as part of the housing.

The glass headlights are not actually "JDM y0" as no Jap model had them! They are on other market cars like the European Galants and the Australian and NZ spec Galants.

Just a word of caution guys, the "JDM" headlights are designed for RHD cars, meaning when on low beam the beam of the headlight is biased towards the RIGHT side of the road, ie not towards oncoming traffic. When put in LHD cars, you could infact be blinding whoever is coming the opposite way. You could try adjust them, but the beam pattern is actually depicted by the lens itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12