The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GRyde with painted factory rims

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 54 of 54
    I rode around for a year on my black steelies. My opinion; you should have left them black and kept 'em clean but it is your car. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE
    I rode around for a year on my black steelies. My opinion; you should have left them black and kept 'em clean but it is your car. 8)
    i rode on the steelies with no caps for a month. ( i lost one of the hubbies so i took them all off )

mine lloked mean as hell, looked like i had drag slicks on it!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    but this was the 2nd time he had wheel issues.. the first was those rims that stuck out.. and now this.. he's got wheel issues.. but heck back when i first started out here, i was blasted too.. but heck it's for your own good.. if anything i coulda been running a fan in front of my intake UHmm (krispy) and people might say that's cool just for another extra post.. but not the TGC cause we want what's best for all!!! hehehehe whatever!!! but really newbees can be really sensitive to flaming.. to senior forum members, chill on nubees, for nubees, this is not your birthday party. it's a forum.

my car gets dissed all the time and im still here for life hehehe..

that's what i'm talkin about.. you start to make friends...

We're all here to help. Friends don't let friends drive on crack or on bright red steelies. He needed an intervention. If I wanted to be mean --he would know it.

What are you doing man....
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Censee
    why just not leave the hubcaps on??..... :?

i think he's gone!!

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    i think he's gone!!
    Live and learn.

I hope he learns from his experience and doesn't treat everything in his life the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    i think he's gone!!
    Live and learn.

I hope he learns from his experience and doesn't treat everything in his life the same way.
    amen.. puberty sucks to some people i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    i think he's gone!!
    Live and learn.

amen.. puberty sucks to some people i guess..
    lol

What's up with his sig? It says, "Keep It Stock OR Go Home." If he followed his own slogan, he would have kept the hub caps on.

its wrong if somone comments " u must be bored" or "wtf that looks really gay man stop modding" thats my opinion. i think some people are too harsh. just simply say looks bad or looks good, leave red or paint them black instead. YEA IT WAS UGLY but im not going to say ahh throw ur car off a cliff now. i had the same problem over at 3gfl forums, they cracked on me for having the bodykit unpainted and i went off on a couple of people lol but w.e.

it feels better to have a new person come in here and we help him make his shit look NICE rather then having him leave with the same nasty crap done to it and loose another new G and let that G ride around making all the other G's look bad lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123